Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If we go down...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Was watching the Championship earlier and feeling a little jealous of the WBA fans actually celebrating a goal and not having to wait 2 minutes to be told it's legitimate.

A VERY small plus side to relegation!!

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Eventually VAR will go down to the championship as well though. I agree that VAR Is ruining in the game, I don't think it should be scraped though as you can walk away from a game knowing the right decisions have been made (most of the time) but big improvements are needed.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
...Palace will buy half of our squad and Burnley and Norwich will fight over the remnants, leaving us with just the women’s team to compete on our behalf in the Championship.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If Potter is sacked within the next month then we have a chance of staying up. If he stays we are good as down. Probably finish bottom.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Eventually VAR will go down to the championship as well though. I agree that VAR Is ruining in the game, I don't think it should be scraped though as you can walk away from a game knowing the right decisions have been made (most of the time) but big improvements are needed.

I rather like dodgy decisions though, they liven up many a dull game.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What's the problem with VAR? It seems to be giving us as many debatable situations as we had last season. The only difference is that now we are debating things that are just not worth debating - because they are facts.

But hey, we live in an age that simply hates the truth, so it's no surprise that there are many people that hate VAR.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
What's the problem with VAR? It seems to be giving us as many debatable situations as we had last season. The only difference is that now we are debating things that are just not worth debating - because they are facts.

But hey, we live in an age that simply hates the truth, so it's no surprise that there are many people that hate VAR.

If you genuinely don't think the moment of pure excitement 'when' we score has not been ruined by VAR then we'll have to agree to disagree.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

We never ever debated 1 cm offsides. Just didn't

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here