Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Graham Potter OUT

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Wait until Spurs roll us over.

This will be the game that will see our fans finally turn in there hordes and say Spence was right all those weeks ago.

Trust me it will happen.

Spurs at home WILL BE THE ONE when the boos will fill the Amex.

Jesus ****ing Christ look at this wanker, genuinely thinks of himself to be some kind of genius...

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You’d think when you’re crying your eyes out and throwing toys out, you’d have an ounce of understanding as to who is out there replace him.

Let’s not pretend that spunk knows anything about anything now...
Disagree. A fan is entitled to say a manager isn't working without having to know who should replace.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why should he have an idea? Did any Southampton fans know who Pochetino was when he turned up?

I agree. I don't want Potter getting sacked but I do believe it's a ridiculous argument to expect fans to have a shortlist of managers as a replacement.

How many fans were touting Potter to be our manager when CH was still in charge?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The football is a lot better but we don’t have good enough attacking players to score goals at this level. Potter is doing the best with what he has available to him. It’s very hard to see us staying up unfortunately.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
spence is laughable but those precious people who have insisted we are great under potter are just as laughable

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
In a couple of months time we will know if the replacement of Chris Hughton has worked

The loans out not looking too smart at present

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Don't be daft, you silly sod.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The defending under him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Hyypia. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bloom appointing him so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Sack him.

Terrible defending and no goals. Every match we all over over the place at the back it's fecking disgraceful.

POTTER OUT

I thought they hung in well defensively and stayed in the game .

I do agree though that the players aren't good enough to play the percentages like that. The concentration isn't there. Some players are occasionally switching off.

When the longer ball got played it caused Chelsea more problems. Should have used that outlet a bit more as it bore more fruit than trying to play through such an energetic Chelsea midfield

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Wait until Spurs roll us over.

This will be the game that will see our fans finally turn in there hordes and say Spence was right all those weeks ago.

Trust me it will happen.

Trust me. It won't.

Spurs at home WILL BE THE ONE when the boos will fill the Amex.

We may well lose to Spurs. In fact, I'm sure most fans, pundits and bookies would expect it. Anybody that boos that is a an effin' eejit.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Trust me. It won't.

We may well lose to Spurs. In fact, I'm sure most fans, pundits and bookies would expect it. Anybody that boos that is a an effin' eejit.

Trust me it will happen. The Brighton fans will only take so much before venting their anger. Spurs is the one mark my words.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
No ones said we’re great....

Dunno about that. Quite a few who seem to think passing it around the back is a reasonable substitute to scoring goals. Quite a few who didn’t recognise that letting those games slip through our fingers was very bad. Maybe fewer in number now .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Thanks Spence. For a while I suspected you were a parody but not sure, but now I know :lolol: good effort for a while :thumbsup:

Thanks Spence. For a while I suspected you were an B]idiot [/B]but not sure, but now I know :lolol: good effort for a while

Edited for you.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here