Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Graham Potter OUT

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The defending under him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Hyypia. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bloom appointing him so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Sack him.

Terrible defending and no goals. Every match we all over over the place at the back it's fecking disgraceful.

POTTER OUT

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The defending under him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Hyypia. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bloom appointing him so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Sack him.

Terrible defending and no goals. Very match we all over over the place at the back it's fecking disgraceful.

POTTER OUT

Well done Spence.

Trying to bag a first there?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Top fishing, Spence.

In all seriousness, there are some major problems at the club as you and I highlighted this summer, but again it's a lack of squad quality not managerial ineptitude imo.
Changed the manager over the summer but the same obvious issues exist.

The Chairman changing focus from staying up to cracking the top half, whilst not addressing those issues was naive.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Terrible defending and no goals. Every match we all over over the place at the back it's fecking disgraceful.

POTTER OUT
Oh f*** off!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION], perhaps you could enlighten us as to who you would actually like to see in charge?

I ask because, aside from the painfully tedious fishing trip that is this thread, you have been consistently negative about every single Albion manager for as long as I can ever remember and nothing and no-one ever seems to satisfy you.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Top fishing, Spence.

In all seriousness, there are some major problems at the club as you and I highlighted this summer, but again it's a lack of squad quality not managerial ineptitude imo.
Changed the manager over the summer but the same obvious issues exist.

The Chairman changing focus from staying up to cracking the top half, whilst not addressing those issues was naive.

We have good players. I'm convinced of that. Just managed by a clown. Of course the recruitment this summer has been poor and letting Andone and Locadia go without bringing in replacements is simply criminal.

Potter is way out of his depth and quite frankly embarrassing

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
[MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION], perhaps you could enlighten us as to who you would actually like to see in charge?

I ask because, aside from the painfully tedious fishing trip that is this thread, you have been consistently negative about every single Albion manager for as long as I can ever remember and nothing and no-one ever seems to satisfy you.

Fishing trip ? You think i'm fishing lmao.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

POTTER OUT

Who do you fancy? Big Sam? Schteeve?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We have good players. I'm convinced of that. Just managed by a clown. Of course the recruitment this summer has been poor and letting Andone and Locadia go without bringing in replacements is simply criminal.

Potter is way out of his depth and quite frankly embarrassing

Going to have to respectfully disagree as I think our first team squad is 17th-max. Add in a few injuries and a comical transfer policy with attacking players, such that four are currently out on loan, and that spells only one thing. And it isn't top half.

I think Potter has been handed the same quality issues that Hughton had to live with the past two years.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'll ask again, who would actually satisfy you as Albion manager, as none of the ones we've had seem to have met your expectations?

I have no idea. But if you are going to spend millions poaching a manager then at least get somebody in of a higher standard. Who i don't know as that's Bloom's job.

What i can tell you though is Potter is the wrong man.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I have no idea. But if you are going to spend millions poaching a manager then at least get somebody in of a higher standard. Who i don't know as that's Bloom's job.

What i can tell you though is Potter is the wrong man.

Can you tell us what Potter is doing wrong?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

POTTER OUT

Thanks Spence. For a while I suspected you were a parody but not sure, but now I know :lolol: good effort for a while :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here