[Albion] Alzate

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
se195.jpg

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Can't see Potter being happy about that. He'll learn.

He ****ing better. I hate seeing it, opposition doing it is bad enough but seeing us do it makes my piss fizz a little (although that may be 7 pints of strongbow currently working it's way through my bladder)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
He's been watching burnley too much

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Didn't one of our kids get booked for it on Wednesday? Perhaps it's a bigger issue than just Alzate. Maybe we need to look at what is going on in the under 23s?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Tbf he was playing in League 2 last season and has been thrust into this team as we have such a crap squad.
You don't like to see it, but he's young and he's trying too hard to make things happen looks like. Cut him some slack imo.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Fool me once....

I'm not having it. Bags of potential but seemingly still dizzy at playing in the PL and thinks it's part of the package. Don't get me wrong, worse things happen at sea, but in the day and age of VAR you're never going to get away with it and only going to get a bad reputation. Needs to cut that out now and build on some promising performances.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Today's card was definitely a hangover from last week.

Dunno why posters are getting quite so animated about it, he's no worse than AK.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Showed today that he is not good enough and should have been substituted even for AJ who surely could have been no worse.

Not sure I agree with that, he looked lively when moved to centre midfield

In fact I find it very hard to have even a shred of agreement with an opinion that a youngster making his second ever premier league start away at Chelsea can be glibly dismissed as 'not good enough'

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Twice now. Embarrassing.

Exactly this.

Once is perhaps forgivable. Twice in such a short space of time is a concern.

Shame, as there's an awful lot about his game to like. Will be such a waste if he keeps doing it.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Tbf he was playing in League 2 last season and has been thrust into this team as we have such a crap squad.
You don't like to see it, but he's young and he's trying too hard to make things happen looks like. Cut him some slack imo.

Absolutely crap squad. Appalling. League 2 standard, trust me everyone believes it.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Big fan of his, bags of confidence, always looking to run at the opposition. Massive potential and not sure he needs singling out with his own thread today.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I was in the north stand on Wednesday evening and thought his yellow card was very harsh.

Still we all know the referee is never wrong, eh?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here