Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Live commentary- Albion website

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone else struggling with this? I have a large unflattering photo of Aspinall and play button which doesn’t seem to work.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Listening to MyAlbionTV commentary - aka Radio Sussex isn't it? Working fine anyway - and Talksport2 available too if I feel like a change!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Someone within earshot of the microphones (listening on radio susses, which I assume is the same commentary feed as it has been in the past), someone's phone keeps pinging and it's annoying me because I keep checking my phone!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I ended up watching a stream.

I tried accessing the commentary via the Match Centre on the front page. This took me to the said Aspinal photo but I just couldn’t get it to work. You could also access the live commentary in the MyAlbion TV area, under videos. TV, videos.....WTF?

I have to say this new site looks clunky, and is woefully un-user friendly. Brighton is rammed with web designers......why did we end up with this abomination?

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I ended up watching a stream.

I tried accessing the commentary via the Match Centre on the front page. This took me to the said Aspinal photo but I just couldn’t get it to work. You could also access the live commentary in the MyAlbion TV area, under videos. TV, videos.....WTF?

I have to say this new site looks clunky, and is woefully un-user friendly. Brighton is rammed with web designers......why did we end up with this abomination?
Had same problem recently, couldn't listen to the game on the mobile at all. Seems fine on Windows devices

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone else struggling with this? I have a large unflattering photo of Aspinall and play button which doesn’t seem to work.

It's the same problem as with the live TV coverage of U23 matches. MyAlbionTV is very picky about which browsers it will co-operate with and which ones it won't. My default browser (and has been as long as I've had a PC or a laptop) is Internet Explorer. But will MyAlbionTV play live on IE? - no way will it! (although the highlights videos and interviews are fine). I had to download Firefox and use that if I want to watch/listen to Albion matches live - that works OK, although last night's U23 match was more buffering than moving picture.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's the same problem as with the live TV coverage of U23 matches. MyAlbionTV is very picky about which browsers it will co-operate with and which ones it won't. My default browser (and has been as long as I've had a PC or a laptop) is Internet Explorer. But will MyAlbionTV play live on IE? - no way will it! (although the highlights videos and interviews are fine). I had to download Firefox and use that if I want to watch/listen to Albion matches live - that works OK, although last night's U23 match was more buffering than moving picture.

Thanks. Maybe I’ll mess about with the browsers and see if I can get the commentary to work. Guess we’ll have to live with the crap clunky looks and navigation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here