Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Shoplifting? No, that's a bulge in my trousers.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I liked the quote from his partner Mandy who told the Sun: ‘It was so humiliating. What they did to Steve was disgusting.’

Despite the disgust and humiliation she expresses she then decides it's a good idea to agree to suggestively pose holding a variety of measuring instruments across Steve's lap.

It also appears that Steve's not the only one who enjoys displaying the contours of his genitalia in his trousers as Mandy appears to favour the "camel toe" look which is rather evident in her jogging bottoms in one of the photos.

0_PAY-Steve-Whitehurst.jpg
Man-accused-of-shoplifting.jpg
PRI_87137127.jpg

Last edited:

el punal

I liked the quote from his partner Mandy who told the Sun: ‘It was so humiliating. What they did to Steve was disgusting.’

Despite the disgust and humiliation she expresses she then decides it's a good idea to agree to suggestively pose holding a variety of measuring instruments across Steve's lap.

It also appears that Steve's not the only one who enjoys displaying the contours of his genitalia in his trousers as Mandy appears to favour the "camel toe" look which is rather evident in her jogging bottoms in one of the photos.

View attachment 115686
View attachment 115687
View attachment 115688

I can only assume by the look of consternation and disappointment on Mandy’s face that Steve’s ‘shop lifting items’ of meat and two veg have disappeared.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here