Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Babies & Young Children on Planes

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pretty sure my dad sat on me the whole way to majorca when I was a kid because I wouldnt stop crying. Think more parents should adopt this approach.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Tolerance my arse. I went out for brunch Sunday and went to a decent, trendy place. My 6 year old was impeccable and well behaved while a large table of 3-4 families had their children running amok. The baby was crying but they did little to sooth quickly. Other kids doing laps round the table shouting and balling.

Also all the men had hipster beards and one even had braces. Twats

Still my crushed avocado on soda bread with a light salsa was lush

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Top quality noise cancelling headphones is all you need. Simple.

I’m lucky enough to travel in business for most of my long haul flights, but just to be clear the number and volume of screaming kids is no different to economy. Arguably worse, as Mr & Mrs Richer-Thanyow tend to have a liberal attitude to their annoying offspring.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Id prefer it if there was an airline for miserable old ****ers instead so normal people could avoid the coffin dodging moany old *****

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

I’m lucky enough to travel in business for most of my long haul flights, but just to be clear the number and volume of screaming kids is no different to economy. Arguably worse, as Mr & Mrs Richer-Thanyow tend to have a liberal attitude to their annoying offspring.

They play havoc on my ears for pressure

Good idea this , avoid the noisy badly behaved f kers

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

Vodka works equally well.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Indeed, it's already stressful enough taking kids on a plane without having to worry about Johnny Bellend two rows back.

I don’t mind kids crying, I dislike parents who can’t control em and then get affronted because someone else has the audacity to do their job and tell the child off, stop doing etc. There are some appalling parents who not surprisingly have appallingly behaved children. Not the kids fault obviously. In fact some are very good at unblocking chimneys.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I can also confirm this, flew back club world from Vegas Wednesday and there were “hand held screaming babies” in the section.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here