Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] LadySeagull

Leas

Dec 3, 2011
Does anyone know [MENTION=18265]LadySeagull[/MENTION] personally ? i sent her some important info over a week ago but have not received any reply ? does anyone know if Lady is away or still on here even ? hope she is ok

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Does anyone know [MENTION=18265]LadySeagull[/MENTION] personally ? i sent her some important info over a week ago but have not received any reply ? does anyone know if Lady is away or still on here even ? hope she is ok

Annual holiday/ Or perhaps, (God forbid), she has another life away from NSC?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Looking at her profile her last activity on here was yesterday at 16.16. She last posted yesterday at 15.13 on the Derby Shambles thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looking at her profile her last activity on here was yesterday at 16.16. She last posted yesterday at 15.13 on the Derby Shambles thread.
Did anyone tell her they weren't illegally parked or is she assuming the lampost was at fault?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Last seen wandering around outside the Amex in a giant seagull suit with 'Sally' on the back. Or are there more than one?

sally.jpg

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Westdene Seagull?

Happy to assist but I'm not as expert as Lady Seagull. OP - PM me the details if you like. Alternatively you can get hold of Lady Seagull via a PM on MSE - her username on there is CouponMad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here