Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Popmaster

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I wondered where I'd heard the name from in the last couple of days.

It ran in the Ayr Gold Cup on Saturday, tipped by Pricewise in the Racing Post. :lol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I do popmaster most days, I actually got 39 last week, first time in a couple of years.

Before they started putting in more modern questions, I used to top score fairly regularly, but the post 2010 questions about Dua Lipa, etc have me beat.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I gave up on ten to the top after game one :smile:

Anyone know what time Ken Bruce and Popmaster are on Greatest Hits radio? I am struggling to listen too long as the songs are all very middle of the road greatest hits, and most were played to death at the time, so I no longer like most of them. Some fecking annoying adverts too.

Yours

Victor Meldrew

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
I gave up on ten to the top after game one :smile:

Anyone know what time Ken Bruce and Popmaster are on Greatest Hits radio? I am struggling to listen too long as the songs are all very middle of the road greatest hits, and most were played to death at the time, so I no longer like most of them. Some fecking annoying adverts too.

Yours

Victor Meldrew
His show doesn't start until 3rd April on GHR - and I think he'll be doing the 10am - 1pm slot.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His show doesn't start until 3rd April on GHR - and I think he'll be doing the 10am - 1pm slot.
Thanks, I’ll bin Greatest Hits until he starts then

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Intrigued to see how that’s going to work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here