Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23s vs Spurs (Friday 27/9/19)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Given that the U18s have already played this week and a number of U23s played against Villa, plus 1st team at Chelsea on Saturday, who is going to play tomorrow?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Given that the U18s have already played this week and a number of U23s played against Villa, plus 1st team at Chelsea on Saturday, who is going to play tomorrow?

Surely the kids can’t be expected to play again, we all know the senior players couldn’t possibly play 3 times in a week, it’s an outrage.

wealdgull

NSC Patreon
Dec 7, 2017

AITC-Website-Homepage-Football-Card.jpg

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

It’s a good question and quite a few of them could be needed on Saturday

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It seems odd that all four matches have been scheduled in the same week

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

The U-18s played last Saturday, not "this week". They also don't have a fixture this Saturday.

Still plenty of U-23s to form a starting XI tomorrow, supplemented if necessary by a youth-teamer or two:-

Keto/McGill

Yapi
O'Hora
Cocoracchio
Freestone
Packham

Spong
J. Davies

Vukoje
Radulovic
Longman

Subs from: Keto/McGill/Desbois, Tanimowo, Tsoungui, Tolaj, Wilson, Cashman

(And that doesn't include ANY of the younger lads who started yesterday).

I don’t care if this is free for season ticket holders, I’m going to find Paul Barber and shove 20 notes in his hand

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh wow I didn't realise the BG Derby was a doubleheader.

The team he's supported for 60+ years v The Albion.

Either way they'll be dancing in the streets of Haywards Heath tonight.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh wow I didn't realise the BG Derby was a doubleheader.

The team he's supported for 60+ years v The Albion.

Either way they'll be dancing in the streets of Haywards Heath tonight.

Because you seem totally incapable of getting things right I will try to help you as I was taught as a youngster to help the afflicted.

Its the team whose results I have followed with interest for 60+ years against the team I have supported for 70+ years. Will that sink in? I doubt it very much.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Players are so pampered now. What is problem with an 18 year old who trains every day playing 3 games in a week. Oh those memories of playing County League on Saturday and again on Sunday morning after a Saturday night out.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I did think the Amex announcer showed a bit of nerve as we were walking out on Wednesday to say "and remember the under 23s are in action here on Friday night"

Hmmm, I thought to myself

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
The U-18s played last Saturday, not "this week". They also don't have a fixture this Saturday.

Still plenty of U-23s to form a starting XI tomorrow, supplemented if necessary by a youth-teamer or two:-

Keto/McGill

Yapi
O'Hora
Cocoracchio
Freestone
Packham

Spong
J. Davies

Vukoje
Radulovic
Longman

Subs from: Keto/McGill/Desbois, Tanimowo, Tsoungui, Tolaj, Wilson, Cashman

(And that doesn't include ANY of the younger lads who started yesterday).

Interested that you rate Vukoje over Cashman, why so?

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Players are so pampered now. What is problem with an 18 year old who trains every day playing 3 games in a week. Oh those memories of playing County League on Saturday and again on Sunday morning after a Saturday night out.

With a dodgy Wednesday afternoon match thrown in as well:clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here