Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Rick Astley Brighton Centre 18th April 2020

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Come on be honest will you be getting tickets when they go on sale ? Rick is actually a very decent singer if you have ever seen him live.

Let’s get back to the 80’s...,,,.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Interested to see how much they are.

Elbow tickets for the Centre went on sale this morning and they were £50 (fifty English pounds) which felt steep.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey NSC has been fixed and turned into a time machine.

Which is nice.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
rickforpm.jpg

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Worth bearing in mind that his last album 50 in 2016 went to number 1 on the UK album chart so I suspect they will be at least £50 going up to maybe £100 for the best seats.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I stand corrected Rick had his last album out in July 2018 beautiful life, it peaked at number 6. Before anyone asks no I am not his manager! And no I have no financial interest in his concert sales ( wish I had ) I’m just a fan of his voice and lots of 80’s music from Duran Duran to Roxy Music. I’m sure I’m in the minority as most NSC folks seem to favour heavy rock or metal, not my bag.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Worth bearing in mind that his last album 50 in 2016 went to number 1 on the UK album chart so I suspect they will be at least £50 going up to maybe £100 for the best seats.

Bloody hell. I know artists make the bulk of the money from touring as opposed to the past when it was CD sales, but surprised people will pay that sort of money for him. That's not a comment on his style of music but more on the basis that he's not a new up and coming act but able to ride his 80's popularity.

Still on the subject of touring noted that Metallica who are one my favourite artistes are only second to U2 in money made from touring

https://www.nme.com/news/music/metallica-are-now-the-biggest-all-time-touring-band-2549525

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This is precisely the sort of poofery that makes me question whether I wish to remain a member of NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here