Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Derby shambles

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We don't need the bs about 1 jagerbomb.

I don't think this should be imprisonable. But 80 hours service and only a 2 year driving ban is insufficient. They don't need to drive for their jobs. It should be more like 10 years. And the service should be clearing litter, grafiti etc, not footy lessons in schools.
Agreed. The two year driving ban will hardly affect them - they're quite rich enough to pay for a contract with a local taxi firm, or even give an unemployed youngster a full time job as their personal driver - and the community service shouldn't be something cushy either; something which gives them a sharp lesson in the way ordinary people sometimes have to work to live.Yes, scrubbing off graffiti is a good shout.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How the hell has that happened? Didn't they trouser a massive amount of wonga for an overvalued sale of their ground?

Wasn't that 2 years ago?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As if Derby couldn’t be any more of a shambles - their own player Mason Bennett records himself saying ‘****ing burn’ as he drives past Pride Park

http://twitter.com/secondtierpod/status/1258081503998812160

To be fair to Derby, the lad has a grudge as he was with Tom Lawrence and club captain Richard Keogh when they were all pissed and crashed a car, so got fined 6 weeks wages, 80 days community service, then got loaned out to Millwall.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To be fair to Derby, the lad has a grudge as he was with Tom Lawrence and club captain Richard Keogh when they were all pissed and crashed a car, so got fined 6 weeks wages, 80 days community service, then got loaned out to Millwall.

6 goals in 8 years as a winger / striker. Certainly has a high opinion of himself over his parent club !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
6 goals in 8 years as a winger / striker. Certainly has a high opinion of himself over his parent club !

With those numbers I'm surprised we haven't signed him!!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
3 points off the playoffs and still to play 6 of the 7 sides above them.

Exciting times for Derby fans if they go on a good run now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on Derby, my team of choice to be the playoff off winners. As a club that suffered so much disappointment in play offs I really feel for them. Great away day too

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Quite fancy a Forest v Derby play off final - be good for the local area for one of the teams to make the PL

Rosenoir is helping develop a few Derby youngsters; whilst Forest seem to have a level headed / capable manager for first time in a while

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here