Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Sorry

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That's all.

Not sure if we're back properly or not, so enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Thanks for getting the site back up and running. NSC being down made me realise just how much I check it, especially on match days.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Currently taking this off:-

download.jpeg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What happened? Were the regular administrators "injured" and we let the kids have a go for a while, because we just can't be bothered with Wednesdays, and felt we needed to rest up ahead of a busy few days on NSC.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What happened? Were the regular administrators "injured" and we let the kids have a go for a while, because we just can't be bothered with Wednesdays, and felt we needed to rest up ahead of a busy few days on NSC.

Genuinely I'm not entirely sure...

It does look as though NSC has been under a sustained attack, and it's a matter of keeping the bad guys away, whilst letting the good guys in.

All I know is that it is a massive pain in the arse I could do without right now.

Fingers crossed...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

It does look as though NSC has been under a sustained attack, and it's a matter of keeping the bad guys away, whilst letting the good guys in.

Well it looks like you've been successful. No posts defending Johnson on the Brexit thread yet :thumbsup:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

All I know is that it is a massive pain in the arse I could do without right now.

Fingers crossed...

You are Boris Johnson and I claim my £10. :D

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I missed NSC last night. Especially with Bong playing.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well it looks like you've been successful. No posts defending Johnson on the Brexit thread yet :thumbsup:

That's another thread ticked off. Done.

I assume it is a game some people are playing, that "BREXIT" must get mentioned somewhere in every thread.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
That's another thread ticked off. Done.

I assume it is a game some people are playing, that "BREXIT" must get mentioned somewhere in every thread.

Thanks for fixing, genuinely thought the loose wheel had finally come off.

P.s . Not sure why Gritt 23 has been quoted here, i didn't use the quote button at all that i am aware of.:mad:

Yoda

English & European
You had me looking on the news for some "new" Apple tech that was already out of date due to another company beating them too it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here