Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Villa

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Still kicking this around wondering whether to bother. Could print the ticket at work and leave early I suppose.

But what if its RAINING ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still kicking this around wondering whether to bother. Could print the ticket at work and leave early I suppose.

But what if its RAINING ?

A few years ago this match would have been the highlight of the week. How times change, it’s now a “can I be arsed” game

At Withdean rain was just par for the course at so many games, what was that high scoring night game we lost in the absolute pissing rain? Rochdale?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There'll definitely still be tickets available from the ticket office before kick off.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It’s due to dry up this afternoon at Falmer.

Yep!

Screenshot 2019-09-25 at 09.42.01.png

(as an aside it's great the Met Office have Brighton and Hove Albion as a searchable place.)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not bothering with this.

One for the JCLs and the parents to take their offsprings.

I find it hard enough to drag myself along to the premier games, let alone Micky mouse cup competitions

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A few years ago this match would have been the highlight of the week. How times change, it’s now a “can I be arsed” game

At Withdean rain was just par for the course at so many games, what was that high scoring night game we lost in the absolute pissing rain? Rochdale?

I vaguely remember a win against Bradford which took place in a deluge, might've been Coppell's first game ? I went home with wet pants. Got so many soakings at that place though, they all merge into one. One evening I was having a pre-match pint at the Long Man when the heavens opened and it started HONKING down. Took one look outside, went back to my barstool, and stayed there all night watching the scores come through on Sky instead. I think we got proper humped as well.

£20 for Albion ressies vs Villa ressies, in a lower tier, probably in the rain...I'm thinking of swerving. #badfan

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
With Villa end heaving toinght after selling their allocation some time ago would be surprised if they allowed sales on the night with risk of a large presence of away supporters in the home end.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not bothering with this.

One for the JCLs and the parents to take their offsprings.

I find it hard enough to drag myself along to the premier games, let alone Micky mouse cup competitions

Think I’d rather have a JCL there than a “can’t be arsed”. Talk about cherry picking your matches. I thought supporting a club was “all or nothing”

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With Villa end heaving toinght after selling their allocation some time ago would be surprised if they allowed sales on the night with risk of a large presence of away supporters in the home end.

If they’ve sold out on a nasty weather Wednesday evening for the early rounds of a Micky Mouse Cup a few hours travel away from Birmingham I can only conclude that they see this as a Cup Final :wink:

Disclaimer - I do not believe that they have anywhere near sold out that end of the ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here