Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Capture

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’m finding it good viewing ...obviously DI Carey helps...but the story has evolved nicely from episode to episode ..what say you

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very good so far, also enjoying the Confession on Monday nights on ITV however whenever I see Martin Freeman I just think Office

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very good so far, also enjoying the Confession on Monday nights on ITV however whenever I see Martin Freeman I just think Office

I am really struggling with the Confession. It is a really really depressing watch, but very well done. After every episode I think “I’m done with this, too unsettling” but I come back for more. Never was “The Law is an ass” truer after the last episode. The fact that it is based on a true story makes it worse.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I also like Confession but small bit a trivia - Mrs W went to school with Martin Freeman and is a friend of his on Facebook ( and yes, he posts ).

Holliday Grainger :love:

She was even lovelier in Strike.

Strike was great - she's lost too much weight since then though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Agree - The Capture is very very good.

However, the new Breaking Bad film and the return of Mike Ehrmantraut should hopefully be the best TV of the year. Out on 11th Oct.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Enjoying The Capture which does raise a question for those that say if you have done nothing wrong why would you object to CCTV.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Final episode of the Confession this evening I thought all acted well in this drama based on a true life events ...the closing credits were particularly poignant

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Final episode of the Confession this evening I thought all acted well in this drama based on a true life events ...the closing credits were particularly poignant

On the to be watched list as Celebrity Master Chef was on

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Series 2 inevitable

Plucky cop finally puts the programme in the dock.

dont think so. it closed neatly, and realistically on characters motivations.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Disagree. Why did Carey hid the memory card behind the picture?
I suspect Carey will go on a crusade to clear soldier boy.

she hides it for her resolution, doesnt want to use it, doesnt want to destroy it either.
Shaun doesnt want to be cleared, he's doing penance.

usually these things are much better left with some questions. new series have to conjure new characters, retro-fit situations, convoluted plots to justify a run and just end up disappointing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here