Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Kate Middleton pregnant AGAIN

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A forth kid reported to be on the way.
With the world going down the shitter in the not to distant future is it selfish / taking the piss to have more than 3?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
With the world going down the shitter in the not to distant future is it selfish / taking the piss to have more than 3?

Well isn’t that jolly spiffing timing? Solves the Daily Mail’s quandary about what goes on their front page, the day after the Prime Minister is found guilty of lying to the Queen.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Well isn’t that jolly spiffing timing? Solves the Daily Mail’s quandary about what goes on their front page, the day after the Prime Minister is found guilty of lying to the Queen.

Quite, there's always something 'kept back' for special occasions like today. Another leech on the public purse from a gold digger, can't say I blame her, she has no discernible talent, she's done very well.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

On the brighter side, it keeps their BREXIT poison off the front page.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Sorry. Couldn't help it. Just went off again

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ooh! Scratch your eyes out.

First genuine LOL on NSC this week, thanks.

If I could drink/smoke enough to keep up, and was maybe a few years/decades older, I'd have been after Margaret, my only real qualification is a knowledge and love of the Reliant Scimitar. That may have given me a chance of bagging a minted supervixen!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

She isn’t really pregnant but they’ll have that turkey baster up her tonight with any old royal jizz to save the day.

I’d become quite disillusioned by events of late but at least we now have another royal birth to look forward to.

el punal

First genuine LOL on NSC this week, thanks.

If I could drink/smoke enough to keep up, and was maybe a few years/decades older, I'd have been after Margaret, my only real qualification is a knowledge and love of the Reliant Scimitar. That may have given me a chance of bagging a minted supervixen!

There is a certain ‘Mustique’ in your desire. If you had John Bindon’s ‘advantage’ (let you work that one out!) I’m sure our Margaret would have fallen head over heels for you. :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She isn’t really pregnant but they’ll have that turkey baster up her tonight with any old royal jizz to save the day.

Who said romance was dead?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I didn't even realise they'd had a third kid. Shows how much attention I pay to the royal family.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here