Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Hot Cakes

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
After a sluggish start it seems that sales are really picking up for tomorrow nights Caribou Cup Round of 32 clash with EPL giants Aston Villa. As is expected Villa are bringing a huge contingent down tomorrow night having been allocated and sold the entire South Stand. Still decent availability in most areas though, a good opportunity for those thousands locked out week in week out to EPL games and on the waiting list to come and enjoy a game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Polly or Giles?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The best cakes are never hot ones.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
After a sluggish start it seems that sales are really picking up for tomorrow nights Caribou Cup Round of 32 clash with EPL giants Aston Villa. As is expected Villa are bringing a huge contingent down tomorrow night having been allocated and sold the entire South Stand. Still decent availability in most areas though, a good opportunity for those thousands locked out week in week out to EPL games and on the waiting list to come and enjoy a game.

I was saving my cash for a trip down to Lyme Regis to see the Christmas lights switched on. Not a hotel room available for miles around (according to some scruffy blond haired blusterer anyway), so I have had to settle for the Carabao Cup.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here