Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Aerial / Sky dish man..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Or women or gender fluid person they..

So I'm about to have a new roof put on my flat as there's several holes in it. Rain is currently, slowly but surely filling up 7 recycling boxes.
Now the last scaffolding board went down yesterday which happened to be right in line with my Sky dish signal.
I need to get it moved and fixed about 3m up a scaffolding pole whilst the work is going on and then moved back.
I've seen a few people get stitched up on rogue traders by these firms which is why I ask on here for any recommendations.. thanks

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Send a PM to Rslicker, he may well be on holiday atm but that's definitely his cup of tea.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

So I'm about to have a new roof put on my flat as there's several holes in it. Rain is currently, slowly but surely filling up 7 recycling boxes.
Now the last scaffolding board went down yesterday which happened to be right in line with my Sky dish signal.
I need to get it moved and fixed about 3m up a scaffolding pole whilst the work is going on and then moved back.
I've seen a few people get stitched up on rogue traders by these firms which is why I ask on here for any recommendations.. thanks

Send er in doors up there when u want to watch footie

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

Where are you?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where are you?
Hanging off a scaffold board with one hand, vainly waving a Sky dish in the other in the vague direction of up, gripping the cable in his teeth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here