Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Corrupt Boris Johnson? New revelations surface.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trump-lite.

PRI_86241138-e1569220855480.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
very sackable.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
New revelations? Was in all the papers yesterday. And like with Trump, it will make no difference. There are large swathes of people who will turn a blind eye to politicians of any colour doing contemptible things, just because they are doing something they approve of. Labour's answer to concerns about them being too left wing to be elected is to run further to the left and stage a coup on people they don't like. Politicians on both sides appear to be more and more corrupt but being propped up by cheerleaders on the outer edges of whichever wing they are on. And with no credible alternative, we are stuck with one or other of them. And it will probably be this shambles of a puppet as the "Yeah, but Corbyn" campaign will most likely work.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I do like the phrase "legitimate businesswoman" though. Because the house a few doors down always has the curtains closed and different people coming and going, my girlfriend reckons a couple of "legitimate businesswomen" may have moved in. I'll keep an eye out for the custard-headed ****wit. (copyright Michael Spicer)

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
He's always been a corrupt liar. Everyone knows this and yet he's still wangled his way to being PM of our country. Basically, politicians can get away with whatever the hell they want at this stage.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The technical term for this is 'Sleaze'.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All Johnson needs is an 'Iraq War' moment with Saudi Arabia - Iran and he'll have the full set of attributes to be the worst PM since North.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not corruption?

sleaze
/sliːz/
Learn to pronounce
noun
BRITISH
immoral, sordid, and corrupt behaviour or activities.
"political campaigns that are long on sleaze and short on substance"

borat

Jul 16, 2003
sleaze
/sliːz/
Learn to pronounce
noun
BRITISH
immoral, sordid, and corrupt behaviour or activities.
"political campaigns that are long on sleaze and short on substance"

fair point - always associated ''sleaze'' with more soft transgressions as opposed to straight up criminality.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He's the kind of bloke who 'shags' anything that moves, and sees any attractive woman as 'totty' he's entitled to. What they see in having that sweating and puffing mess grunting on top of them I have no idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here