Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "we all know what's going to happen don't we?" - Seemingly no we don't.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apparently Abraham is going to score a couple on Saturday, because 'we all know what's going to happen don't we?'

'We all know 'he' (Barnes) will score'.

'Carroll will come on for the last 10 minutes'.
'We all know what will happen then, don't we?'

'We all know Bentacky will score his first goal of the season against us'.

Barnes must have scored 437 imaginary goals against us verses the 1 actual goal.
In fact he's scored more goals against palace than he has the Albion and yet come the last game of the season:-

'we all know what will happen'.

It would appear the only gimme in NSC cliche bingo is, if a sentence begins 'we all know what will happen' what follows will not happen.

Unless someone is stooopid enough to rile the Gods of Cliche

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Are you OK?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We all know what's going to happen to this thread, don't we?

#Binfest :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We all know what's going to happen to this thread, don't we?

#Binfest :lol:

Nah. It'll die a death. [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] is an acquired taste. Like Prairie Oyster. :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We all know cyclists never do anything wrong in your view

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So, *we all know that Chelsea will beat us on Saturday*.

Result sorted :rock:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Ooh, you know what’s going to happen on Saturday, don’t you? We will yet again play brilliant football, bamboozling Chelsea, be the better team for 89 minutes, then Chelsea will grab that 90th minute winner.

(Keeping my fingers crossed my cunning plan will come to fruition.)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We all know cyclists never do anything wrong in your view

Perfect demonstration of the thread, thanks.

Despite the fact I blame cyclists for most of the ills that befall us 'we all know Stat won't say a bad word against cyclists'.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ooh, you know what’s going to happen on Saturday, don’t you? We will yet again play brilliant football, bamboozling Chelsea, be the better team for 89 minutes, then Chelsea will grab that 90th minute winner.

(Keeping my fingers crossed my cunning plan will come to fruition.)

Or .... "We all know what'll happen on Saturday. We'll play a lot of pretty, exciting, attacking football, draw fulsome praise from Chelsea and the pundits alike - and be on the wrong end of a 4-0 scoreline."

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Apparently Abraham is going to score a couple on Saturday, because 'we all know what's going to happen don't we?'

Barnes must have scored 437 imaginary goals against us verses the 1 actual goal.
In fact he's scored more goals against palace than he has the Albion and yet come the last game of the season:-

It would appear the only gimme in NSC cliche bingo is, if a sentence begins 'we all know what will happen' what follows will not happen.

We all know Hughton's gonna get a new Job and come to the Amex and take 3 points/knock us out of the cup.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are so overdue a BIG surprise result that I know exactly what will happen. Three points for the Albion :thumbsup:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I must admit go thinking both the Barnes and Carroll things, but not with any serious conviction that it was fated in the stars!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

It had never occurred to me that someone might actually take those predictions seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here