Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we definitely losing the next 2 league games then?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Heard it said a few times on here like the games are a write off.

I disagree. Apart from Man C & Lpool the league is as wide open as ever now. Under Potter we look far more likely to cause upsets. Yes, I’m sure we’re odds on to lose both but I’m not having it and think we won’t lose both - who’s with me?

And FYI:

Chelsea haven’t won at home yet this season and Spurs haven’t won away in the league since Xmas or something...

I believe.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I’m with you on this, 2 draws from these next 2 games isn’t out of the question - as long as we play how we did yesterday. If we can retain as much possession as we did yesterday then it goes without saying it makes it harder for the other team to score. And then it’s about whether we can take the chances we will get.

I really hope Mooy starts these games, I thought he made a big difference in our midfield yesterday.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

I disagree. Apart from Man C & Lpool the league is as wide open as ever now. Under Potter we look far more likely to cause upsets. Yes, I’m sure we’re odds on to lose both but I’m not having it and think we won’t lose both - who’s with me?

And FYI:

Chelsea haven’t won at home yet this season and Spurs haven’t won away in the league since Xmas or something...

I believe.
We are the team to break these records!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We’ve got a chance in both games. That’s the whole point of Potterball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don’t think that we have ever beaten Chelsea in the league, Saturday will see this change, you heard it here first

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if we won both, I also would be surprised if we lost both and scored none.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

And FYI:

I believe.

We haven’t won at home in like seven months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No, we will probably lose because we have a small club mentality still in our DNA. There’s no history of us really playing these clubs let alone beating. Something in players mentality and club DNA, I think we’ll be star struck again. That and we just don’t score goals. Draws at most. love to be wrong. But going into the games on recent performances, nah. Not going to happen sadly. More admiration and ‘unlucky’ Brighton

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes. I think we will lose 3-1 at Chelsea and 2-1 at home to spuds.

Having said that my punditry is legendarily crap!

BTW I have my “ Harry Kane, can I have your shirt pleeeze, luvs and hugggs” banner in preparation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here