Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Australian PM

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
"donates" 150 million to US space programme .....moon to mars shuttle.......i mean what the actual flying **** is that all about.

political elite are out of control worldwide ....this is a very bad joke Australia has already been omitted from the latest climate summit due to it's ridiculous reliance on fossil fuel exports and it's refusal to cut back , the global community may be laughing into their minestrone at English politics but this prick Morrison is doing his utmost to make Australia look even worse than what Warner and Bancroft did.:censored::censored::censored:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There's something very dodgy about that. £150m? :eek: But let's not be naìve. The government must 'like' football transfers between English clubs. Harry Maguire for £75m. The tax that the government must get in that? ???

You can have 'Bonkers Boris' and we'll get your nutcase in return, sydney. :thumbsup:

(this post is not totally serious before a binfest starts!)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There's something very dodgy about that. £150m? :eek: But let's not be naìve. The government must 'like' football transfers between English clubs. Harry Maguire for £75m. The tax that the government must get in that? ???

You can have 'Bonkers Boris' and we'll get your nutcase in return, sydney. :thumbsup:

(this post is not totally serious before a binfest starts!)

Did Morrison agree to investigate Bernie Sanders?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Morrison overturned a Labor lead in the last days of the election campaign by promising that his opponents would tax the common man to death. The main difference between your populist nut jobs and our populist nut jobs is that the effect of ours will last for decades.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Morrison overturned a Labor lead in the last days of the election campaign by promising that his opponents would tax the common man to death. The main difference between your populist nut jobs and our populist nut jobs is that the effect of ours will last for decades.

the LNP salvaged the election on the misnomer that a victory to them would result in thousands of jobs for Queensland coal miners , an industry that is becoming automated worldwide at an amazing rate......if carlsberg did stupid...!!! i think the margin was 1200 votes ....i could be wrong. Labour were $1.40 favourites with LNP $ 3.00 outsiders....some mega rich **** knuckle put a million on the LNP...!! welfare , education and health all being cut back , farmers struggling with drought , bushfires burning in the far north QLD rainforest (it's winter here) but somehow we can afford to give Trump 150 mill to spunk on rockets & shyte.... the damage being done by this lot will not be short lived.....the country is ****ed.....ring any bells.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well as long as people blatantly refuse to understand that all succesfull politicans are marionettes of big business things like this will keep happening everywhere all the time. Kick this guy out and you'll have another one exactly the same.

"i mean what the actual flying **** is that all about" - its about corruption, lobbying, lies and bullshit and since people buy it every time, they deserve it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
the LNP salvaged the election on the misnomer that a victory to them would result in thousands of jobs for Queensland coal miners , an industry that is becoming automated worldwide at an amazing rate......if carlsberg did stupid...!!! i think the margin was 1200 votes ....i could be wrong. Labour were $1.40 favourites with LNP $ 3.00 outsiders....some mega rich **** knuckle put a million on the LNP...!! welfare , education and health all being cut back , farmers struggling with drought , bushfires burning in the far north QLD rainforest (it's winter here) but somehow we can afford to give Trump 150 mill to spunk on rockets & shyte.... the damage being done by this lot will not be short lived.....the country is ****ed.....ring any bells.
I weep for voters.

Sucked in by bullshit.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We were all told that we would get up to $1000 tax break if the Libs got in. I haven't done my tax yet but have been told the figure is more like $500.

It would appear that as an electorate we can be manipulated and bought, and we now know our price.

The election was all about climate change up until the last week or so when our resolve was tested with a promise of $1000. Climate change was forgotten about and we revealed how cheaply we could be bought.

That election was the last knockings of any hope I hand for our electorate. I just hope it's not too late when the kids that are out striking and protesting at the moment get their chance to vote. We ****ed it!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
nah mate ...this **** Morrison makes Boris look like Einstein...propper ****ing looney and he is doing to Aus what thatcher did in the 80's....attacking penalty rates and illegalising unions ......wrongun....!

Pretty crap on climate change. Meanwhile the Murray-Darling basin is on the verge of collapse. Was in country NSW/QLD last month, its f**ked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here