Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Motd 21/09/19

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
..........just had to check and see if the Liverpool/Palace game happened after football was invented ....but it wasn't

oh well

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
About time we officially changed our name to 'And Finally Brighton & Hove Albion.'

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
About time we officially changed our name to 'And Finally Brighton & Hove Albion.'

If they do make a comment it will be Shearer saying 'disgrace' and Lineker saying, 'lack of cutting edge'.

job done

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know it wasn't away to City but this side played really well and were unlucky to draw 2-2 against Arsenal last week, they played really well.
Are teams turning up at City and just can't be bothered knowing they are going to lose because that is what it looked like from Watford today.
Some were just walking around in the sun.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I've just watched it, why didn't they show Alzates goal ruled offside by VAR?
They showed the disallowed goals of other games, they really don't want us on there do they?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've just watched it, why didn't they show Alzates goal ruled offside by VAR?
They showed the disallowed goals of other games, they really don't want us on there do they?

VAR didn't rule it offside, the lino did.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
To be fair, to the neutral we are one of the most boring teams in prem. unless we beat a top six team or be in a match that is a complete goal fest, which face it rarley happens. Were always going to be one of the last on motd

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The match I saw on MOTD (or the highlights anyway) bore no resemblance to the match I listened to on Talksport.- their commentators were full of praise for an excellent performance by a team playing some lovely football. On MOTD it looked a bit like last season - plucky little Brighton hanging on for a draw, Newcastle attacking with menace.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The match I saw on MOTD (or the highlights anyway) bore no resemblance to the match I listened to on Talksport.- their commentators were full of praise for an excellent performance by a team playing some lovely football. On MOTD it looked a bit like last season - plucky little Brighton hanging on for a draw, Newcastle attacking with menace.

The last 10 minutes was like that!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Strange, because the last time I looked a game of football was over 90 minutes (+), and one of the teams had 71% over all possession - yet that wasn't the impression MoTD gave!

Face facts, we are the new Millwall, no-one likes us - and we don't care...!

It's time we adopted that approach these days-just not so in your face as Millwall. That bald headed Geordie w@nker needs binning-along with the crisp peddler. Both well past their sell by date.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Cahill is really dull as dishwater and has absolutely nothing insightful to say.
A shoe in for a regular MOTD spot then.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here