Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Cookies

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Am I the only one who has to accept cookies every single time they change page lately? Can I do anything to stop it? It’s very annoying.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You should only get it, I believe, once a month.

When you accept cookies, it sets a cookie so that it knows not to ask you again. if you are being asked repeatedly then it suggests your browser has something configured to not save cookies in some way, and that is causing you to be asked all the time.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
cookie.jpg

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

When you accept cookies, it sets a cookie so that it knows not to ask you again. if you are being asked repeatedly then it suggests your browser has something configured to not save cookies in some way, and that is causing you to be asked all the time.

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. So how can I make it stop?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Sure I’m being an idiot but how do I solve this? Never had this problem before, haven’t knowingly changed any settings. (I have iPhone). Cheers!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

That's a bit sexist :ohmy:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here