Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mooy

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
This is probably mentioned somewhere else but I can't be bothered to check all 50 pages of the game thread.

But the commentators mentioned we agreed a fee with Huddersfield as part of the loan deal for Mooy if he proves himself. First I'd heard of that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hasn't impressed at all. At the time of signing him i questioned it. Very meh

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was out of position tonight I felt. Will be a good squad player - needs a bit more time and some games in CM.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Decent squad player. Can fill in incase of injuries but not going to set the game alight from what I've seen so far.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Nice and creative, very positive on the ball and a definite yes from me. I think we’ll see more of Mooy as the season progresses. Definitely fits Potter’s style.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He was out of position tonight I felt. Will be a good squad player - needs a bit more time and some games in CM.

Of course he does, there was some good and some bad, off the pace at times but only to be expected.

Some fans love to hate :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wasn't as impressed, as many on here were, about signing him.

Still early days, but meh.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So nobody noticed how Newcastle were growing into the game after he went off? Just me then.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Nice and creative, very positive on the ball and a definite yes from me. I think we’ll see more of Mooy as the season progresses. Definitely fits Potter’s style.

Is that another way of saying, carries zero goal threat?

(Joke)

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Thought he looked good to be honest. Very good at linking moves together and passes through midfield. A midfield is Stephens, Gross, Mooy and Propper is clearly too slow though.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Is that another way of saying, carries zero goal threat?

Potter’s style carries plenty of goal threat. Unfortunately for him, he’s inherited a squad that isn’t abundant with goal scorers. For what it’s worth, I reckon if Mooy were to play every week, he’d score more than Propper and Stephens would combined.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I know I will receive pelters for this but I think he is a better player then Propper. Given a run he will add the creativity we need. Propper to me flatters to deceive, can’t get near to scoring and is pushed off the ball far too easily.
I realise that this won’t be a popular opinion with those who see Propper as a footballing god!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here