Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mooy

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is probably why Huddersfield got him to sign a new contract before loaning him to us, to up his price but based on today's performance I would seriously consider buying him as I thought that he was excellent, but run out of steam.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know I will receive pelters for this but I think he is a better player then Propper. Given a run he will add the creativity we need. Propper to me flatters to deceive, can’t get near to scoring and is pushed off the ball far too easily.
I realise that this won’t be a popular opinion with those who see Propper as a footballing god!

NSC taboos ....never criticise Andone or Propper.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I know I will receive pelters for this but I think he is a better player then Propper. Given a run he will add the creativity we need. Propper to me flatters to deceive, can’t get near to scoring and is pushed off the ball far too easily.
I realise that this won’t be a popular opinion with those who see Propper as a footballing god!
On today's showing he isn't anywhere near Propper's level.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We're not Man City.

He's a decent squad player, who was one of Hudd's key players.

Not sure he will get as much of a look in when Bissouma is fit, but he is capable of brilliance and the kind of back up player we need.

I’ll go along with this - just hope Biss can learn to get his head up and pass the ball a bit more, rather than try to bundle his way through every time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mooy is a quality player who can score goals from midfield. Needs a run in the team and then he’ll shine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This.

Can't believe all the cabbage juice dribble on this thread. :facepalm:

"In comparison with Man City's performence today, I feel".....do one. No. Do two.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I thought he had a great first half - BUT in the “Dr Evil” lookalike competition he still comes 2nd to Shelvey.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Watching from the away end thought he was really good today. Good positioning and moved the ball well. We definitely took a dip when he left the field.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
So nobody noticed how Newcastle were growing into the game after he went off? Just me then.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Glad I’m not the only who noticed that, I thought he put a shift in tonight and didn’t do too much wrong, thought we were worse without him?
I thought Propper was more suspect and on a couple of occasions was too easily muscled off the ball.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Decent player. Glad to have him in the squad. May not start every match, but useful to have around.

If he played anything like as many matches as Propper and Stephens, he would score more goals than those two combined.

Anyway, what's the beef with some people - do you get brownie points for saying 'he's sh*t'?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Looked alright to me.

Looked better when he played against us,

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Nice and creative, very positive on the ball and a definite yes from me. I think we’ll see more of Mooy as the season progresses. Definitely fits Potter’s style.

This....he's a bloody good player and once he's settled into Potter's system I think he will come into his own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here