Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    Not actually Dale Jasper Dale Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    2,689


    0 Not allowed!
    Ryan 7. I wince sometimes when shots go in, but fair play , he was solid day and swept up nicely

    Webster 7. Looks like what he is - 20 million pounds worth of defender
    Dunk 8. Standard quality
    Burn. 5. The word is sloppy

    Alzate. 8 MOM. - wish he’d screamed for it when maupay fluffed in the first half. Loved his running with the ball
    Montoya 4. His distribution and touch were shocking at times
    Mooy. 5. Slow in thought and deed
    Propper. 6. Classy as usual but absence of attacking threat is a problem
    Stephens 7. Contained them well and worked hard
    Gross 5. He’s never been great away and was toothless today

    Maupay 6. There’s a quality forward in there. Was well marshalled today though
    “With all due respect to Brighton, who the **** are Brighton?” Troopz, Arsenal Fan TV

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #22
      Members dazzer6666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Burgess Hill
      Posts
      26,801


      2 Not allowed!
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
    • #23
      Members the right footed denilson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Bristol
      Posts
      6,801


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Stephens has been great this season, but he was definitely guilty of playing the easy ball too much today. We desperately needed a bit more bravery on the ball from someone.
      How long? Not long
      Because what you reap, is what you sow.
    • #24
      Members B-right-on's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Shoreham Beaaaach
      Posts
      1,484


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Been said many times, but Stephens has been a revelation this season. Unbelievable turn around imho.
    • #25
      Members Weststander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Withdean area
      Posts
      27,660


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by the right footed denilson View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Stephens has been great this season, but he was definitely guilty of playing the easy ball too much today. We desperately needed a bit more bravery on the ball from someone.
      Stephens had a fantastic game, 8/10. He never has and never will be an instinctive creator at PL level. His many duties are carried out very effectively.
    • #26
      Members the right footed denilson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Bristol
      Posts
      6,801


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Stephens had a fantastic game, 8/10. He never has and never will be an instinctive creator at PL level. His many duties are carried out very effectively.
      I disagree. He's great passer and at his best looking forward.
      How long? Not long
      Because what you reap, is what you sow.
    • #27
      Members Weststander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Withdean area
      Posts
      27,660


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by the right footed denilson View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I disagree. He's great passer and at his best looking forward.
      Good at simple passes to creators imho, with the odd assist.
    • #28
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      7,976


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ryan - 8 - Didn’t have a great deal to do but made the saves he needed to. Some decent kicking too.
      Dunk - 8 - Got in the way of everything and had an excellent game.
      Burn - 6 - I love him but he was very sloppy today. Some awful touches and got turned too easily too often.
      Webster - 7 - Better than Burn, not as good as Dunk.
      Alzate - 9 - Brilliant debut, comfortable in a number of positions. A star in the making MOTM
      Stephens - 7 - Good game doing the basics. Final ball/finishing still not great
      Propper - 8 - A joy to watch, glides around so effortlessly
      Montoya - 5 - Gets up and down well but his final ball was atrocious all day. Wasted a host of chances.
      Mooy - 5 - Lacking match fitness and incredibly rusty
      Groß - 6 Nice flicks and a couple of decent balls. That header was criminal though. Should have at least trouble the keeper.
      Maupay - 4 - Just not his day. Worked hard but never challenged the keeper. Unlucky with the blocked shot.


      Subs:

      Connolly - 7 - Looked really Bright and an inch from a brilliant, brilliant winner.
      Bissouma - 6 - Good to have him back. Think he’ll be big under Potter once he’s up and running
      Bong - 4 - His inability to put a cross in his frustrating. Slowed down every attacked that goes through him
      LOL! Maupay never challenged the keeper...apart from the save he made him make...
      Come on people at least try and make it look like you watched the game.
    • #29
      Members the right footed denilson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Bristol
      Posts
      6,801


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Good at simple passes to creators imho, with the odd assist.
      Then we need Gross to play along side him. If you play two in midfield one has to make incisive passes. Propper didn't do that today.
      How long? Not long
      Because what you reap, is what you sow.
    • #30
      Members zefarelly's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Sussex, by the sea
      Posts
      7,067


      1 Not allowed!
      7.367586 all round

      Would have been an 8.637281935 IF we'd scored and won

      No one ****ed up, everyone played well, no one scored or really excelled, that would have made the difference.
      It's all a load of bollocks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •