Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The boy is special.

In and out of the side, different position every time and he never lets us down. His ability, confidence and calmness on the ball is really quite something.

If I was Potter I’d start him in the middle of the pitch every game and build the side around him.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
The boy is special.

In and out of the side, different position every time and he never lets us down. His ability, confidence and calmness on the ball is really quite something.

If I was Potter I’d start him in the middle of the pitch every game and build the side around him.

Good technique, nothing else.

Lightweight, no end product, can’t score. Goes well with Ashworths philosophy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Oh yes just like Stephens and Propper who have a combined 3 goals and 4 assists in the past two seasons. Coincidence that we have won 4 of our 6 games this season when he’s started? 4 wins in the 11 games he’s started is quite the success rate, when he’s started in centre midfield regularly we will look twice the side that we currently do

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Is it rude to call someone a total cock on NSC? I'm sure that if I think it but don't say it, then that's OK. So . . . I think you are a total cock.

With acknowledgement to Roy Keane.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I think this person is an idiot.

He's not lightweight, he's just young and doesn't have the physique of someone in their late 20's yet. He doesn't get muscled off the ball almost ever. What utter bollocks.

Can't score? I bet you he bloody can. Since he's been playing he hasn't had that many chances, considering he's mostly played out wide. Only a matter of time before he scores when he gets a chance.

What a terrible post you have made. The kid oozes potential, and is already one of our best players imo. I predict he will go on to achieve more than any other player currently at this club.

Can't get over how rubbish your opinion is about this kid. Very disappointing. Please shut the door behind you. Fool.

Absolutely this, Must start every game as he’s improving match by match, never seen such confidence in an academy product for us.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

He's not lightweight, he's just young and doesn't have the physique of someone in their late 20's yet. He doesn't get muscled off the ball almost ever. What utter bollocks.

Can't score? I bet you he bloody can. Since he's been playing he hasn't had that many chances, considering he's mostly played out wide. Only a matter of time before he scores when he gets a chance.

What a terrible post you have made. The kid oozes potential, and is already one of our best players imo. I predict he will go on to achieve more than any other player currently at this club.

Can't get over how rubbish your opinion is about this kid. Very disappointing. Please shut the door behind you. Fool.

Great post, agree with every single point you’ve made. His upper body strength when on the ball stands out. I’m clearly not saying he is or ever will be as good as them, but his strength on the ball reminds me of early Paul Gascoigne and Steven Gerrard.

As well as that slightly unique ability, he also has better awareness of space around him than any of our other players with the exception possibly of Mooy.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Must have been close to getting MOM today.
Everyone I see him play I can see his confidence increasing.
Great vision and can hold bigger players off.
One of the best players to watch this season to see how far he progresses

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
The boy is special.

Agree, I've been with this view for weeks. It's so bl**dy obvious its frustrating. He plays right back, Grealish doesn't touch the ball, but what a waste of his talent.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Oh yes just like Stephens and Propper who have a combined 3 goals and 4 assists in the past two seasons. Coincidence that we have won 4 of our 6 games this season when he’s started? 4 wins in the 11 games he’s started is quite the success rate, when he’s started in centre midfield regularly we will look twice the side that we currently do

Got to agree with all that. I’d go so far as to say we won’t be signing mooy because alzate will be in that spot next season

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

7807B004-ADD0-4C2A-8E19-E830B4942C2E.gif

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is it rude to call someone a total cock on NSC? I'm sure that if I think it but don't say it, then that's OK. So . . . I think you are a total cock.

With acknowledgement to Roy Keane.

This

...and this.

Think he’ll be one of, if not the, best player we’ve ever had. Going to be better than Mooy, Pröpper and Stephens and will be first midfield name on the teamsheet, possibly even before the end of this season.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
His permanent attacking midfield posistion i:clap2::clap2: think he will get when injuries and suspensions play their part. He is young and inexperienced so why not learn his trade in bit parts and different positions. All the time he is building experience and getting street wise to the Premier league. He already has the confidence he will become a very valuable player in the future which I am afraid will alert the bigger clubs of his ability, I think he is that good.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Good to see defence for the lad here.

You can start to see a divergence when comparing him to Connolly. Both broke into the team the same time, but where AC has faded a bit Alzate is going from strength to strength.

Completely agree as he broadens out and his physique toughens up he’s going to be one hell of a player. He’s already strong and a nightmare for opposition players to deal with. He’s fearless and does not stop running. Goals will come.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Think he’ll be one of, if not the, best player we’ve ever had.

I agree with this. He is still a kid in his first season in the top league and doesn't look out of place.

I believe this lad could become very special when he adds experience to his obvious ability - I hope he remains a Brighton player for a long time.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Shinning light this season. Love this kid.

We will do well to keep hold of him if we go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here