Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He makes the sensible and correct decision most times with the ball. Looks better than March IMHO- if he was from Brighton/Sussex people would be creaming themselves over him.
Needs to be a bit braver but that will come.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
How are we going to keep hold of him?!

An absolute star in the making. The ability and arrogance he has just shown on the pitch in his premier league debutis quite something to behold.

We’ve got a real gem on our hands.

Amazing to think he would be in the U23’s or on loan if CH was still here.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
How refreshing to see younguns given a chance. Loved the way Alzate ran with the ball.
Still think baluta is the realest deal

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
All nonsense. Just a player signed for the black hole of the u23's, nothing will come of him, we should be signing properly tried and tested premier league players

Indeed, I reckon we could have got Tom Huddlestone if we'd showed some ambition.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
He makes the sensible and correct decision most times with the ball. Looks better than March IMHO- if he was from Brighton/Sussex people would be creaming themselves over him.
Needs to be a bit braver but that will come.

The young lad did very well against what was a terrible Newcastle team but better than Solly based on one game made me laugh out loud

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
How refreshing to see younguns given a chance. Loved the way Alzate ran with the ball.
Still think baluta is the realest deal

Me too, but where does he play?
Baluta Dunk Webster perhaps?

Ryan
Baluta Dunk Webster
Alzate Propper Stephens March
Gross Maupay Trossard
is STRONG.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
PS
Imagine him in his actual postion.

I think we saw that in the second half didn’t we? Absolute natural centre midfielder. Strength, balance, vision, pace, stamina, ability to run with the ball and pass.

I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited by a debut of a youth teamer or new signing.

I’ve seen enough already. Today is a big day, this boy is destined for the top.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I think we saw that in the second half didn’t we? Absolute natural centre midfielder. Strength, balance, vision, pace, stamina, ability to run with the ball and pass.

I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited by a debut of a youth teamer or new signing.

I’ve seen enough already. Today is a big day, this boy is destined for the top.

Yeah he was CM most of the second half. And against Bristol Rovers too.
He's absolutely a number 8. A season learning the big boy game and he could be a really assist in midfield next year. Such a lovely football brain.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great player, said it from the moment he played in the U23s - so pleased for him.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep if I could be arsed I’d dig up my post in him a year or 2 ago after seeing him. So pleased Potter has brought through some youngsters at last.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He looked good and then move to the middle and then looked very very good! (Dive was a real shame!)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It’s Newcastle. Jake Forster Caskey looked good again then too.
What a load of bollocks comparing Alzate to Forster Casket.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We all looked very decent tonight. Bong, posibly not, but....

Great watch. Disappointed to get only a point away at St James.....sounds nice to say that :lolol:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Amazing to think he would be in the U23’s or on loan if CH was still here.

You know you are NOT allowed to say that, Naughty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here