Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
How are we going to keep hold of him?

By playing him and making sure he has a contract that reflects his ability?

Possibly the best player on the pitch today, but one swallow does not a summer make.

If he becomes an established first teamer and continues to look an absolute star, only then would I start to worry about keeping hold of him.

Yes, agreed. he looked good and there is clear reason for optimism, but it is only one PL match, and we should not go overboard yet at this very early stage, though the signs are indeed promising.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a load of bollocks comparing Alzate to Forster Casket.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I sometimes wonder why I see people I respect replying to bollocks posted by people I have on ignore.

I guess it is because it is. :lolol:

Best wishes from the Faversham wine lake :cheers:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, agreed. he looked good and there is clear reason for optimism, but it is only one PL match, and we should not go overboard yet at this very early stage, though the signs are indeed promising.

True - remember when many in here said similar about Rohan Ince.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Yes but on the plus side, he didn't look like bambi on ice on his debut. More bambi on ice, ice baby. I'll get me coat.

Hats off to [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] for keepin us up to speed with the tiddlers :bowdown:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
We all looked very decent tonight. Bong, posibly not, but....

Great watch. Disappointed to get only a point away at St James.....sounds nice to say that :lolol:

Yes, agreed. It was a truly encouraging performance, but when you say that all looked very decent, I thought that tonight DB looked a little shaky at times and Mooy was not as incisive as I had expected. But one should not be too critical after what was a very refreshing away performance.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I sometimes wonder why I see people I respect replying to bollocks posted by people I have on ignore.

I guess it is because it is. [emoji38]ol:

Best wishes from the Faversham wine lake :cheers:

Sometimes it is impossible to ignore utter bollocks.

Greetings from the Guildford Gin pool

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He was good at Orient. Worked hard at Swindon and is clearly a talent. Rohan Ince was and is shite

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Different sort of lad I think. And different times. And a different place.

I enjoyed that tonight. Ince when good was at 120%. When he was at 100% the wobbly springs were visible. That said, I admit a mastery of hindsight :lolol: :thumbsup:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Me too, but where does he play?
Baluta Dunk Webster perhaps?

Ryan
Baluta Dunk Webster
Alzate Propper Stephens March
Gross Maupay Trossard
is STRONG.

From memory When I saw him in the euros he was best sitting just in front of the defence. It would probably need stephens to be injured or go off form for him to get a chance.
I see you have him in the back three. I’m a big Duffy fan so not sure I’d go along with that!
That is indeed a strong team though

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Different sort of lad I think. And different times. And a different place.

I enjoyed that tonight. Ince when good was at 120%. When he was at 100% the wobbly springs were visible. That said, I admit a mastery of hindsight :lolol: :thumbsup:

He was decent at first there’s no doubt. But the fact he was 7foot and couldn’t head the ball was always a worry.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
From memory When I saw him in the euros he was best sitting just in front of the defence. It would probably need stephens to be injured or go off form for him to get a chance.
I see you have him in the back three. I’m a big Duffy fan so not sure I’d go along with that!
That is indeed a strong team though

Yeah, former CB now DM but you only have to look at Webster today....our wide defenders are essentially auxiliary midfielders- who better to play that role than a DM who was bought up playing CB.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He was good at Orient. Worked hard at Swindon and is clearly a talent. Rohan Ince was and is shite

He wasn’t the day he ground Sanchez of Arsenal into the ground. Many folk thought he was going to be special though.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Did well tonight and has a something to offer, needs to read the line at times as was caught off side 3 time in the first half, overall looks promising and a good debut.
Remember he has always been a CM, he'll learn to look across the line but that hasn't been a necessary part of his game up to now. The headed 'goal' was very close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here