Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

So that Atsu Chance makes it 3 better chances than us now

Bring on Connolly, he can at least shoot?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Frankly gobsmacked that some on here don’t think we are playing well and looking dangerous. Until we get some luck we are likely to keep losing though. We desperately need a break rather than the opposition as we have had none whatsoever this season so far.

I wonder if I am watching a totally different game to some on here

You’re not, we’ve been brilliant - I mean 75% FFS! Unreal.....

But like you’ve said, we know what’s coming....

It’s all so worrying, going to have to up my BP prescription

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Frankly gobsmacked that some on here don’t think we are playing well and looking dangerous. Until we get some luck we are likely to keep losing though. We desperately need a break rather than the opposition as we have had none whatsoever this season so far.

I wonder if I am watching a totally different game to some on here

I guess it depends on how you define playing well . I define it on strong attempts on goal , of which there haven’t been many.
If you go on possession stats, then sure, we are owning it.
It’s a shame we don’t have trossard today

MisterEvely

Aug 27, 2019
Surprised there hasn’t been more praise for Mooy. His movement off the ball has opened up a lot of space which Maupay and others have failed to capitalize on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I guess it depends on how you define playing well . I define it on strong attempts on goal , of which there haven’t been many.
If you go on possession stats, then sure, we are owning it.

I NEVER get excited about leading in possession stats. But we’re probing, playing forward, being inventive, finding the man in a better advanced position. Away from home, we so rarely saw any of that Aug 17 to May 19.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We still don't look all that dangerous in the final third. Don't feel we're gonna score when Alcatel or Montoya have it up there. Not that this is there game to be fair.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We still don't look all that dangerous in the final third. Don't feel we're gonna score when Alcatel or Montoya have it up there. Not that this is there game to be fair.

Bong and Connolly on soon?

Think we can still win this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here