Jul 5, 2003
Didn’t see that as a knock on, look d like a kick on to me

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Didn’t see that as a knock on, look d like a kick on to me
Yeah me too.

Japan are playing this all wrong. They would steam-roller Russia if they just kept the ball and marched up the field. Their kicking has been clueless so far.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Russia looking better and more disciplined than I expected.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am already regretting putting Japan +10 points in the prediction competition. They are going to win this by nearer 40. Massive partizan crowd, much improved year on year, and up against Russia who really aren't very good.

:lolol: did I hear correctly that Russia lost to JERSEY? FFS I am also regretting going for just 20 to Japan

Let's pretend we didn't have this conversation. :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Its weird having it all done and dusted by lunchtime. I could never quite get me 'ead round that in the 2002 World Cup, with kickoffs from 7am and whatnot.

No likey.

2003. Anyway, I bet you got up for breakfast and the MONUMENTAL drop goal.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Been watching the Saffers too much..

The Saffers like to steamroll sides though by running through the middle of the pitch, they are accused of lacking invention. Bizarrely, that sort of basic rugby is exactly what Japan need to revert to. Their kicking has been dreadful but also they are overdoing all these stupid flick passes that ends up with them losing yet more ground.

I can't believe they will play a worse 40 minutes that this in the rest of the tournament..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Try has to stand?

Apparently lost control? Really?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Saffers like to steamroll sides though by running through the middle of the pitch, they are accused of lacking invention. Bizarrely, that sort of basic rugby is exactly what Japan need to revert to. Their kicking has been dreadful but also they are overdoing all these stupid flick passes that ends up with them losing yet more ground.

I can't believe they will play a worse 40 minutes that this in the rest of the tournament..

Like THAT.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Much better from Japan. Exactly what they haven't been doing all game, working through the phases.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here