Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Whats the best place for a breakfast in Old Shoreham area?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Agreed Cheeserolls. I live in central Shoreham and rarely use the car, unless I'm doing a big shop, and that's usually out of town.

Parking, per se, is not an issue in Shoreham, and it's largely free. ( Shoreham beach has always been a bit 'special in that case) it's only a problem if you're too lazy to walk 100 yards or you can't actually drive/park the shiny diesel tractor/truck/shitbox you're renting this month!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agreed Cheeserolls. I live in central Shoreham and rarely use the car, unless I'm doing a big shop, and that's usually out of town.

Parking, per se, is not an issue in Shoreham, and it's largely free. ( Shoreham beach has always been a bit 'special in that case) it's only a problem if you're too lazy to walk 100 yards or you can't actually drive/park the shiny diesel tractor/truck/shitbox you're renting this month!

LOL...well bully for you..some of us need their vehicle (battered non shiny old van) to do their job and dont find it quite as easy to park ...but then it’s nothing compared to Brighton

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
LOL...well bully for you..some of us need their vehicle (battered non shiny old van) to do their job and dont find it quite as easy to park ...but then it’s nothing compared to Brighton

I'm the same as you (beaten 'satin finish' workhorse) . . . . but we have loads of free parking here. central Shoreham has always been like that . . . one roads rammed, the next roads empty! bottom line is people are lazy. my next door neighbor has an enormous porsche turbo tractor, it couldn't be a better example of a cock juggling sales **** burning up the planet but thinking he's cool.

Having a car in central Brighton is just daft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here