Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Trudeau

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that aimed at me?
    No. It’s not aimed at anyone in particular, just a broad observation of this thread and a few other recent threads.
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      'Blackfacing' on two possibly three separate occasions has me wondering why he didn't try and get ahead of this.

There was no way the pictures weren't coming out.
      There have been enough of these 'scandals' for him to add 'im no stranger to this myself', and control the situation.

He was in his mid 20's when photographed.
      That in turn was the early 2000's, so it's tough for him to say 'different times'.
      And yet, in more recent times, we have had Walliams and Lucas "blacking up" for many characters in Little Britain and Come Fly With Me without any complaint or censure whatsoever.

Different times?
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by rippleman View Post
      And yet, in more recent times, we have had Walliams and Lucas "blacking up" for many characters in Little Britain and Come Fly With Me without any complaint or censure whatsoever.

Different times?
      Walliams and Lucas don't have political enemies with friends in positions of media influence.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Dave Chapelle nailed cancel culture in his latest special. It's tiresome.

0 Not allowed!
      He’s ****ed and won’t survive this. White male and privileged. People despise him enough for that, this is just the cherry on the cake of hate all virtuous liberals will be scoffing at his wake.
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Walliams and Lucas don't have political enemies with friends in positions of media influence.
      This this and this again.
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”

0 Not allowed!
      This fella is still the Governor of Virginia:-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	governor-virginia-resign-yearbook-photo-1.730x0-is.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	115483
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanger View Post
      The 'Conservative Twins' on YouTube have done a good video in this. Worth a watch.

I am more offended at the insistance of using "peoplekind" as an alternative to mankind. According to the twins he is 30 in one of those pictures. At least he didnt **** a pig though.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Rider View Post
      The end of crazy week what with Sam Smith going plural, we now get the Primeminister of Canada pictured at a college fancy dress party 18 years ago, having to apologise to the world's media for 'an error of judgement'.

I doubt the rank and file Canadians really care, and would probably like Mr Trudeau to get on with more pressing matters like running their country.

How far back are the 'PC' police going to go?
      I can remember many evenings at Fancy dress parties when clothing and colour of skin was used to represent well known characters, there was no question of insulting anyone purely copying their style, I at times had a very good Henry the Eight costume with stuffing but in no way was i trying to insult the Royal Family.
      We must ignore the PC brigade

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      And yet Walliams was criticised for yellowing up doing a fancy dress as Kim Jong Un and Lucas has said he wouldnt do it again if little Britain was remade. But they arent telling everyone else how to behave so naturally wont have as much exposure over it.