Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Newcastle FCs most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
049E94A3-C08A-47C1-B4ED-18628DAE806E.jpeg

No disrespect Katy, you may be one of Britain’s favourite vixens but you’ll be saying for fox sake :lolol: as your
boys take one helluva beating on Saturday.

GPott and the boys will be reeling after a heartbreaking late equaliser at the hands of Burnley and will be hell bent on going one better with victory on Tyneside tomorrow ending Steve Bruce’s honeymoon period as Toon boss.

Come on, still not to late to join the 1,500+ travelling audience, and raise the roof for our heroes in their relentless quest for EPL football 2020/21.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
As autumn approaches, Geordie lasses get ready for winter by wearing very little. Some things never change.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One day I am hoping to know who one of these most famous supporters are. I haven’t recognised a single one in these long running threads

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
.Y.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Based on not much I've got a feeling we're going to batter them tomorrow.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
No disrespect FIRST NAME, you may be one of Britain’s SET UP PUN but you’ll be saying for DELIVER PUN as your
boys take one helluva beating on Saturday.

GPott and the boys will be OVERDRAMATIZE LAST MATCH and will be hell bent on WINNING on GROUND tomorrow DIMINISH OPPOSITION.

Come on, still not too late to join the 1,500+ travelling audience, and raise the roof for our heroes in their relentless quest for EPL football 2020/21.

Rinse and repeat. I will never not laugh at this.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Foxes are either dogs or vixens

This example is very much of the vixen variety - she can prowl my back yard and rummage in my bin any night.

Useless fact: foxes are locked together [by knob & fanny] during copulation and are positioned arse-2-arse, typically for almost half-an-hour [and, yeah, she screams a lot too] - link
Anyone tried it? [not with a fox obviously]

el punal

Foxes are either dogs or vixens

This example is very much of the vixen variety - she can prowl my back yard and rummage in my bin any night.

Useless fact: foxes are locked together [by knob & fanny] during copulation and are positioned arse-2-arse, typically for almost half-an-hour [and, yeah, she screams a lot too] - link
Anyone tried it? [not with a fox obviously]

Could you possibly supply me with an instruction manual? As long as it’s not an Ikea manual - as you tend to find you’ve lost one of your nuts, you can’t screw because you’re in the wrong hole and when you do get it in it falls out because it’s not big enough..

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Could you possibly supply me with an instruction manual? As long as it’s not an Ikea manual - as you tend to find you’ve lost one of your nuts, you can’t screw because you’re in the wrong hole and when you do get it in it falls out because it’s not big enough..

Unfair to IKEA! You're talking MFI in the good (?) old days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here