Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20 - 22/9

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Stirling to come on and seal it second half.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Norwich coming back into it now. Seems like Burnley can only press hard for about 30 minutes

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Absolutely ridiculous spread of PL games, having FOUR played on a Sunday to feed the TV machine that in turn feeds this league. Rumours that the quality football mag When Saturday Comes is considering renaming itself When Friday, Saturday and Sunday Comes are apparently wide of the mark.

Stirling to come on and seal it second half.

I hope so, he's my FPL Captain...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We need a result today- dropped points against some of the weaker teams already and this is a ****ing toughun this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
The record for the biggest premier league win win is Manchester United's 9–0 victory against Ipswich Town at Old Trafford on 4 March 1995. Can citeh beat this today??

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
These are like stats from Football Manager. Ironic given who Miles Jacobson supports.

city.png

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We need a result today- dropped points against some of the weaker teams already and this is a ****ing toughun this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Sheff United winning away is another reminder today that it's going to be very right this year and we need to start picking up points!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here