Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Falmouth PCN

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I will be in Falmouth at the weekend, I'll see what I can do.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I will be in Falmouth at the weekend, I'll see what I can do.

Some bins or cones should do it....'RESERVED for BG'

_106267392_april2-theroad.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I managed to download a photo off of Peppipoo and just as a word of warning to Papa Lazarou and others visiting Falmouth there are a lot of complaints on that site from people getting a PCN at that Car Park and the advice is do not park there as very few appeals, if any, get accepted and the PCN cancelled.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My wife has had her appeal to the company rejected on the grounds that she should have pushed a yellow button when parking. I am not sure whether she did or didnt but before appealing to POPLA I need to know what or how pushing the yellow button triggers any further action or not. The PCN was obviously issued on the action of a remote camera and the bottom line is that under the terms of the signage she was entitled to pay for 2 hours and receive a further free hour which she took advantage of so a PCN shouldnt have been issued. No money was lost by the car park in parking charges.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I sent a PM to Lady Seagull who has just replied apologizing for the delay but saying January was manic but she did give me some useful advice basically not to pay the PCN as both the parking company Premier Park and The National Maritime Museum are at fault not us. If anybody else is waiting for a reply I would think that she will get a round to it.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I sent a PM to Lady Seagull who has just replied apologizing for the delay but saying January was manic but she did give me some useful advice basically not to pay the PCN as both the parking company Premier Park and The National Maritime Museum are at fault.

I could of told you she would say that back in December [emoji23]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Was there yesterday

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thank you for your post but that ius not relevant as :

1. Not sure it is a council car park
2. The sign said Blue Badge holders must pay but are permitted a further 1 hour free after the expiry time. I saw that in a number of car parks in Cornwall.
I did remember it said it was not part of the council free parking scheme

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Is the extra free hour only for disabled [blue-badge] people?
Shirley that's reverse discrimination?
Is it 30 mins to get out the vehicle and another 30 mins to get back in again?
Still seems discriminatory against able-bodied folk ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here