Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Not that i am a tight arse Yorkshireman....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Actually I am , but....

Went into Lidl in Shoreham to have a wander down the middle isles for unneeded curiosities, when I came across a rugby World Cup section

£14.95. Old fashioned England Rugby jersey. Fits perfectly and is excellent quality. The mrs was going to buy me an up to date one at £70 and I got this instead.

There are kiddies ones and XL, 2 XL and mediums left.

Super bargain.

I love Aldi and Lidl

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Actually I am , but....

Went into Lidl in Shoreham to have a wander down the middle isles for unneeded curiosities, when I came across a rugby World Cup section

£14.95. Old fashioned England Rugby jersey. Fits perfectly and is excellent quality. The mrs was going to buy me an up to date one at £70 and I got this instead.

Super bargain.

I love Aldi and Lidl

must....resist......

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Aaah Lidl.....

...can't go wrong for £10.99 lidl-st-milion-grand-cru-2015-5a14426096129.jpeg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They are also, as it is oktoberfest approaching , German beers with a huge bier Steine thrown in for a couple of quid. I couldn’t lift the glass it was so heavy!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Actually I am , but....

Did they only have English ones? I'm near Lidl tomorrow, if they have Welsh ones, I'm there

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Did they only have English ones? I'm near Lidl tomorrow, if they have Welsh ones, I'm there
I have been in Lidl in Shoreham and Cardiff this week. Yes there were red jersey available in the latter and white in the former.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Actually I am , but....

Super bargain.

I love Aldi and Lidl

As they say in some places, Kudos!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Actually I am , but....

Super bargain.

I love Aldi and Lidl

Thanks for the heads up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here