Mile Oak
He needed to play more and thought others got a chance more than he did
Galatassary are paying a loan fee of 600oddk and his 45k per week wages etc etc

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Headline alone is enough

I deserved to play more, I lost my confidence and I don’t want to go back to Brighton

....to which the correct response is '**** off then, good riddance'; I reckon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Headline alone is enough

I deserved to play more, I lost my confidence and I don’t want to go back to Brighton

....to which the correct response is '**** off then, good riddance'; I reckon.

Bernardo doesn’t want him back either :wink:

Andone is a ****. We have a new manager who played him in the first two matches, one as a scoring sub and the other where he got himself sent off. How did he work out he deserved to play more when everything had changed from last season anyway :shrug:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
What has he said?

In brief:
- Rubbished Chris Hughton for not playing him enough
- Claims his red against Southampton was 'unlucky'
- Can't understand why Murray was always picked ahead of him
- Says he doesn't really want to return to Brighton in January if he gets recalled.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
As an aside, The Athletic's SEO is piss-poor.

andone brighton athletic

returns Sky Sports etc.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Can slightly sympathise last season but he was given as much of a chance as anyone else under Potter. Terrible attitude imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bernardo doesn’t want him back either :wink:

Andone is a ****. We have a new manager who played him in the first two matches, one as a scoring sub and the other where he got himself sent off. How did he work out he deserved to play more when everything had changed from last season anyway :shrug:

You misunderstand. His red card was HARSH apparently.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
In brief:
- Says he doesn't really want to return to Brighton in January if he gets recalled.

Suspect he may have been told he was going to be benched for a bit after the Red and threw his toys out of the pram.
Shame because I rated him.. But as he has categorically failed the no dickheads policy.... ta ta!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Turkish press article

http://newsportif.com/florin-andoneden-ayrilik-aciklamasi/

“I should have had more chances in Brighton. I thought I would have a more important role in the team. I'm not saying I'm very good, but I wasn't given the opportunity to other players. I lost confidence in myself unless I played. I could not make sense of this discriminatory attitude towards me. So I'm a little angry with the team, and I certainly don't think of going back to Brighton.

Even though they have the option to buy me in half, you can be sure that I will spend the rest of the season in Galatasaray. Radamel Falcao, on the other hand, is a great scorer. We're talking about an amazing footballer, and it's gonna be a great experience for me. I will try to learn from him and improve my game. ”

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You misunderstand. His red card was HARSH apparently.

He’ll find it even more harsh if he ends up warming the bench all season in Turkey.

I gather Potter has no idea how strongly the psycho feels as he was talking about recalling him in January in yesterday’s Argus

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In brief:

Wonderfully concise summary that. Andone's tone in the interview comes over as a bit "boo-hoo, poor me". Would be surprised if we ever see him again. Hopefully we'll get some money for him whenever we get shot of him.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Don't want players like that at my club.

We would have known he was like that in the summer though and should have recruited and managed departures whilst the transfer window was open

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here