Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Unlimited BBC Radio Sussex

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Couldn’t see a thread about this program...nice listening on a Tuesday evening ..although not every week ..GG was a guest this week..lovely to hear his dulcet tones again ..didn’t know he was scouting for the club

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Couldn’t see a thread about this program...nice listening on a Tuesday evening ..although not every week ..GG was a guest this week..lovely to hear his dulcet tones again ..didn’t know he was scouting for the club

Glenn Geard?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I believe he still lives in the area, makes sense that he’d work for the club again. Good player was Gordon, even if he did only make a sideways move from Swindon.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
‘’Dulcet tones’’?

Yeah, I didn't think anyone could describe Glenn's Brighton voice as 'dulcet', but at the time I genuinely couldn't think of anyone else connected with the Albion with the initials 'GG'.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Best Albion podcast currently.
Can’t beat the honest opinions & views from Warren Aspinal. BBC Sussex always get seem to decent guests on each week as week. Top stuff from those BBC boys.

Aye agreed ...when we don’t have a game it gives me my midweek feed on Albion stuff

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Mr B Horton was a guest on this weeks show ..well worth a listen ..he’s currently involved in writing his autobiography which will be well worth a read when published next yeat

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here