Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Unlimited BBC Radio Sussex

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Dick Knight on this weeks episode..available on catch up.

PS I’m not being paid to advertise this ..just in case you are wondering

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Brian Horton this week we’ll worth a listen on catch up....his time under Taylor and Mullery were some of the best for an Albion fan

Ps GG was the week before

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I thought the Brian Horton episode was the best yet

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good to see it back and tonight’s episode talks about the first four games and transfer market...always worth a listen ...particularly with no game for a while

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I’d forgotten about this podcast so will give it a listen tomorrow. Used to listen to the Albion Roar, but it became a bit tedious with one of the presenters interrupting the guests all the time and making the show all about him.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This weeks episode features

Glenn Murray on Palace, Connolly, Shane Duffy , Jurgen Locadia and his new media career.
Tom Barclay - The Sun's south coast / London correspondent
and "The Brighton Bard" / Jonathan Bradshaw

and Warren and JC of course reflecting on Leicester, and previewing Swansea and gulp, Palace.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09tyrhm

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’d forgotten about this podcast so will give it a listen tomorrow. Used to listen to the Albion Roar, but it became a bit tedious with one of the presenters interrupting the guests all the time and making the show all about him.

It did my head in that they would release a Preview Show literally hours before the next game, meaning that very frequently by the time you had a chance to get round to listening to it, it was completely out of date and not really worth listening to.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Its back for 22/23 . Some pretty positive Post Man U analysis with JC, Warren, the editor of the rather good Albion zine - Dogma's James William, Joel Veltman, Levi Colwill and a preview of Newcastle with BBC Newcastle's Matthew Raisbeck...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0cs0885

(subscribe on that BBC Sounds, its every week - Tuesdays - pretty much now until the end of the season)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here