Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Professionalism

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If, and I accept it's an "if", the rumours are believed to be correct then there is one way Duffy can help Connolly, by keeping him out of the clubs!

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/17910092.shane-duffy-says-colleague-aaron-connolly-big-future/

I don't understand it when players are playing at the top league in the World and they risk success and increased earnings by being out late when they could be resting and preparing for the next game. Yes they have a life and need to "let of steam" but this shouldn't be at risk of compromising your performance.

Some will say this is just rumours but many have seen it and some of the younger players are being influenced, it can't be right, can it? Some will say they may not be drinking but they are out late and it can't help preparations.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not sure on the truth of the rumours but regardless,

I suspect the current pressure on Big Shane's position will force him to focus on all aspects of his game/lifestyle to keep him in the first team.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think Duffy seems to get a bad press, from what I have seen he gives 100% every game and his response to being dropped at Man City was highly professional. Has he made mistakes on and off the field, of course he has and this is where his experience could help Aaron.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kudos to him for what he has been saying about being dropped imo

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Reading between the lines I think someone has had a word with him.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Reading between the lines I think someone has had a word with him.

I hope you're right, a great talent and has been good for us; but I just felt he was losing his "edge".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here