Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whose work are you promoting here ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can clearly remember that game, him being lobbed by Nolan who then did his chicken impression in front of the NS. And it pissed down and we got soaked waiting on the bridge to get to the platform for the train home.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Aaron Mooy is the new Steve Harper for me - a player I really didn't rate or particularly like before they came to the Albion, but showed up anyway. Hopefully we see a lot less of Mooy than we did of Harper, who was dreadful for us. His positioning for the Nolan winner for West Ham was atrocious and in general he did very little to benefit us.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My big query is only 157 league appearances over 20 years for Newcastle ? One club loyalty is one thing but where was the desire to actually play first team football? Quite happy to sit out an awful long time on the bench and take the easy money.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He was positioned at the corner of the north & east stand being interviewed when we beat Newcastle in the FA cup. He had a very sour look on his face.
We all waved to him as we were leaving.

Pundits haven't been interviewed there ever since.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My big query is only 157 league appearances over 20 years for Newcastle ? One club loyalty is one thing but where was the desire to actually play first team football? Quite happy to sit out an awful long time on the bench and take the easy money.

In his defence though (can't believe I'm writing that), he played in one of the FA Cup finals they made in consecutive years in the 90s, and he played pretty much every game when they won the Championship under Hughton. He was behind Shay Given, having swapped between being first and choice with him for a few years to begin with. He wasn't a Premier League number 1, not for any club with genuine ambition of being a good side. He knew his limitations but was still having a decent career - despite not actually being very good. Presumably he's a good character around the club.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thunder Bolt;9076909[B said:
]He was positioned at the corner of the north & east stand being interviewed[/B] when we beat Newcastle in the FA cup. He had a very sour look on his face.
We all waved to him as we were leaving.

Pundits haven't been interviewed there ever since.

Not far from being his position for Nolan’s goal

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Aaron Mooy is the new Steve Harper for me - a player I really didn't rate or particularly like before they came to the Albion, but showed up anyway. Hopefully we see a lot less of Mooy than we did of Harper, who was dreadful for us. His positioning for the Nolan winner for West Ham was atrocious and in general he did very little to benefit us.

Unlucky... Mooy will work his way into our starting 11 soon enough, he's a very decent player in my opinion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I remember him being pretty shit in his short time with us. Love the way he’s twisted the West Ham goal as being Poyet’s fault

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here