Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is your current favourite Albion squad member?

Who is your favourite Albion player?

• Mat Ryan

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Jason Steele

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Button

• Gaetan Bong

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Shane Duffy

• Lewis Dunk

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Leon Balogun

• Martin Montoya

• Bernardo

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Dan Burn

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Ezequiel Schelotto

• Adam Webster

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Dale Stephens

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Yves Bissouma

• Pascal Gross

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • Solly March

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • Davy Propper

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Leandro Trossard

• Glenn Murray

• Jose Izquierdo

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Neal Maupay

• Aaron Connolly

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Steven Alzate

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This

I voted For Davy and could equally have chosen Solly, for all of the reasons stated by others.
But none of the current crop come close to the love felt for Bruno and Calde.

See I get where you are coming from to a degree, they are two of my favourite players to don the stripes but it’s quite odd to hear that someone like Dunk, who’s has come through our youth system, played for us in 3 divisions, is our club captain and aside from the Fulham drama has always acted professionally for the club, isn’t felt about in the same way as players like Bruno or Calderon.

I’m not sure why that is but to see him get only 15% of the voting so far is interesting.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Footballs a funny old game. I think he’s put in some excellent performances since he’s been with us.

He was phenomenal at home to Palace, especially when we were down to 10 men. He pulled the strings away at Huddersfield. He hd a great game in both of the return fixtures for those two teams. He was the best player on the pitch in two cup games, with his first half performance against Derby being up there with Abdul Razak v Ipswich (yes I know :lolol:)

I think his wayward shooting makes people think of him as an unproductive attacking midfielder which is harsh because he showed all the makings of an excellent box-to-box midfielder last year. He’s only a kid too, personally think he has the highest ceiling of any player at the club and fully expect him to thrive under Potter.

28 appearances 0 goals. This is the real issue this season. Not only do we not now have a strikeforce we have a midfiled trio who have contributed 2 yes 2 goals in 169 premier league games so far

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Andone, obviously. Especially after today’s interview. Sticking it to the man. Ungrateful b’stard.

Propper, I think.

#piningforBruno

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here