Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is your current favourite Albion squad member?

Who is your favourite Albion player?

• Mat Ryan

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Jason Steele

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Button

• Gaetan Bong

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Shane Duffy

• Lewis Dunk

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Leon Balogun

• Martin Montoya

• Bernardo

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Dan Burn

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Ezequiel Schelotto

• Adam Webster

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Dale Stephens

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Yves Bissouma

• Pascal Gross

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • Solly March

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • Davy Propper

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Leandro Trossard

• Glenn Murray

• Jose Izquierdo

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Neal Maupay

• Aaron Connolly

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Steven Alzate

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Poll notwithstanding, it is Solly March.

Huge ability, and improving all the time
Adaptable - has played in five positions this season already (LWB, RWB, RW, CM, #10) and done well in all of them.
Fantastic work ethic - both when on the pitch - and importantly to get himself out on the pitch - some players are all too quick to succumb to niggles.
Happy to perform whatever role the manager asks of him, and carry out instruction to a tee.
Local - which is always a bonus.
Not a **** on the pitch - hardly ever booked, and thus never unavailable through suspension
Not a **** off the pitch - decent young family man, as opposed to those happy to take the millions and take the piss out of us all by pissing it up all the time.

#TeamMarch

Yep. I have his name and number on my shirt.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Yep. I have his name and number on my shirt.

That's a coincidence - I have it on my calendar:

march-20-2019.png

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Sarcasm is totally lost on me. :wink:

It's funny you should say that because I noticed earlier on the "Man City down to the bare bones" thread that you thought that your own use of sarcasm might be lost on other people when you felt the need to qualify your sarcastic expression of sympathy for the plight of Citeh with the capitalised use of the word "NOT" at the end of your sentence. I only noticed because it's one of my little pet hates. I can assure you it really wasn't necessary because the majority of people would have recognised your sarcasm for what it was. Sarcasm and irony should NEVER be qualified by the use of the word "NOT" . It's one of the golden rules of the English language...NOT

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bissouma for me for no logical reason, watching him drive forward with the ball was a highlight of last season. His shooting however.....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't have one. I don't think I've had a favourite since John Robinson or Johnny Crumplin. Whichever was the last to leave us.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Muzza.

I have a soft spot for the greyhound though.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Poll notwithstanding, it is Solly March.

Huge ability, and improving all the time
Adaptable - has played in five positions this season already (LWB, RWB, RW, CM, #10) and done well in all of them.
Fantastic work ethic - both when on the pitch - and importantly to get himself out on the pitch - some players are all too quick to succumb to niggles.
Happy to perform whatever role the manager asks of him, and carry out instruction to a tee.
Local - which is always a bonus.
Not a **** on the pitch - hardly ever booked, and thus never unavailable through suspension
Not a **** off the pitch - decent young family man, as opposed to those happy to take the millions and take the piss out of us all by pissing it up all the time.

#TeamMarch

I voted Connolly just because now that Kayal is gone, but I love this and officially change my vote to Solly! Nailed it, total role model.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not saying he's the best - there's a few I would put in front of him if it was about "best player" rather than "favourite", but I like this Dale Stephens guy. Seems like a really clever player, good attitude and good at masking his weaknesses.

:lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
None really

If pushed I would go with Dale Stephens and Alzate......

Dale because so underrated, yet steady. Alzate because have followed progress from the first time I saw him.

Would have been Bruno then Knockaert in that order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:blush:

Attachments

• 6C2C2C28-AF54-432F-A692-298014470E19.jpeg
    6C2C2C28-AF54-432F-A692-298014470E19.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 205

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Gaetan Bong. Lovely bloke derided by many, always gives everything, never complains and despite what others say, rarely lets us down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here