Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is your current favourite Albion squad member?

Who is your favourite Albion player?

• Mat Ryan

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Jason Steele

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Button

• Gaetan Bong

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Shane Duffy

• Lewis Dunk

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Leon Balogun

• Martin Montoya

• Bernardo

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Dan Burn

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Ezequiel Schelotto

• Adam Webster

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Dale Stephens

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Yves Bissouma

• Pascal Gross

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • Solly March

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • Davy Propper

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Leandro Trossard

• Glenn Murray

• Jose Izquierdo

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Neal Maupay

• Aaron Connolly

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Steven Alzate

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If only Trump hadn't placed NSC Polls on the new Iranian sanction list, I'm sure Jahanbakhsh would already be a clear winner with 80m votes.

Anyway I went for Montoya a far better player than he is given credit for, probably because he is stepping into Calderon/Bruno position

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Gross.

A good argument says we would have gone down first time without him, so very much looking forward to seeing if he can continue early form and help us finish 15th again, now he's allowed to play a game that suits his abilities.

Propper a close second.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
If only Trump hadn't placed NSC Polls on the new Iranian sanction list, I'm sure Jahanbakhsh would already be a clear winner with 80m votes.

Anyway I went for Montoya a far better player than he is given credit for, probably because he is stepping into Calderon/Bruno position

Agree re: Montoya, I think he’s really under appreciated by Albion fans. We massively missed him on Saturday - he gives the side a much better balance.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Poll notwithstanding, it is Solly March.

Huge ability, and improving all the time
Adaptable - has played in five positions this season already (LWB, RWB, RW, CM, #10) and done well in all of them.
Fantastic work ethic - both when on the pitch - and importantly to get himself out on the pitch - some players are all too quick to succumb to niggles.
Happy to perform whatever role the manager asks of him, and carry out instruction to a tee.
Local - which is always a bonus.
Not a **** on the pitch - hardly ever booked, and thus never unavailable through suspension
Not a **** off the pitch - decent young family man, as opposed to those happy to take the millions and take the piss out of us all by pissing it up all the time.

#TeamMarch

This

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't get this worshipping of Bissouma. He has done literally nothing in all his time at the club and games he has played in but is a hero on the terraces and that great chant. Totallly baffling

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jurgen Locadia? crowd favourite? really?

If I needed a Brighton squad member to do a DJ set, he'd be my first port of call. Not least because he can provide his own decks and save me a fortune.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't get this worshipping of Bissouma. He has done literally nothing in all his time at the club and games he has played in but is a hero on the terraces and that great chant. Totallly baffling

It isn't 'worshipping' but having a favourite player. Having a great chant and interacting with the fans is a great part of that.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Poll notwithstanding, it is Solly March.

Huge ability, and improving all the time
Adaptable - has played in five positions this season already (LWB, RWB, RW, CM, #10) and done well in all of them.
Fantastic work ethic - both when on the pitch - and importantly to get himself out on the pitch - some players are all too quick to succumb to niggles.
Happy to perform whatever role the manager asks of him, and carry out instruction to a tee.
Local - which is always a bonus.
Not a **** on the pitch - hardly ever booked, and thus never unavailable through suspension
Not a **** off the pitch - decent young family man, as opposed to those happy to take the millions and take the piss out of us all by pissing it up all the time.

#TeamMarch
I think you're absolutely spot on there. Criminally underrated, I find it laughable when towering opposition players fall over (dive) when Solly gets stuck in with them.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It isn't 'worshipping' but having a favourite player. Having a great chant and interacting with the fans is a great part of that.

Absolutely, I'm almost certain the only reason he was on the bench against Burnley was to get the crowding signing as he couldn't have been match fit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think you're absolutely spot on there. Criminally underrated, I find it laughable when towering opposition players fall over (dive) when Solly gets stuck in with them.

Who can forget Zaha being well and truly placed in Solly's pocket?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

My point is what has the fella EVER done in all the games he has played in ? The square root of nothing

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Tricky one this, I love watching Pröpper glide across the pitch, I enjoy seeing March and Trossard confusing defenders with their dribbling and quick feet, but I also love watching Dale smash someone with a perfectly executed tackle, much the same I thoroughly enjoy seeing Dunk doing his thing, I really like the look of what Webster offers too.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
My point is what has the fella EVER done in all the games he has played in ? The square root of nothing

Footballs a funny old game. I think he’s put in some excellent performances since he’s been with us.

He was phenomenal at home to Palace, especially when we were down to 10 men. He pulled the strings away at Huddersfield. He hd a great game in both of the return fixtures for those two teams. He was the best player on the pitch in two cup games, with his first half performance against Derby being up there with Abdul Razak v Ipswich (yes I know :lolol:)

I think his wayward shooting makes people think of him as an unproductive attacking midfielder which is harsh because he showed all the makings of an excellent box-to-box midfielder last year. He’s only a kid too, personally think he has the highest ceiling of any player at the club and fully expect him to thrive under Potter.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've voted for Dunk as love the way he plays and love his song...but looking at that list I can't help but feel like I'm in some form of post Calde, post Bruno void where none of them really hit the same heights of 'favourite'

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Another vote for Solly, but agree with others regarding Montoya, far better player than he is given credit for. Also agree with whoever mentioned Bissouma's potential, i really feel he will go on to be a top player at a much bigger club.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I've voted for Dunk as love the way he plays and love his song...but looking at that list I can't help but feel like I'm in some form of post Calde, post Bruno void where none of them really hit the same heights of 'favourite'

This

I voted For Davy and could equally have chosen Solly, for all of the reasons stated by others.
But none of the current crop come close to the love felt for Bruno and Calde.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here