Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Club Brugge v Galatasaray & Olympiakos v Spurs both KO @ 5.55 this evening

This is mainly an alert for those interested in the fixture in Bruges as it's the only one of the eight with no apparent reason for an early kick off.

Andone wasn't even in Galatasaray's matchday squad last time out although it's rumoured that could have been the third match served of his suspension. Even so, I don't really expect he or Tau will start. It may well be that they only encounter each other during 'injury time'....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is mainly an alert for those interested in the fixture in Bruges as it's the only one of the eight with no apparent reason for an early kick off.

Andone wasn't even in Galatasaray's matchday squad last time out although it's rumoured that could have been the third match served of his suspension. Even so, I don't really expect he or Tau will start. It may well be that they only encounter each other during 'injury time'....

The reason for the early kickoff is so that they can now show more games on TV. Having 6pm and 8pm starts means less of the fixtures clash.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I wonder what odds you'd get on both of them scoring tonight . . .

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What's funny about these threads is that there's a very good chance Andone and Tau don't even realise they share a parent club,

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Done nowt to enhance their respective reputations !!

Or hasn't done anything to improve Percy's work permit situation.

It might have helped Florin realise the grass isn't always greener. Whether or not you think that's a good thing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here