Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City down to the bear bones

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Coming so soon after Bury, this is desperately sad news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The football family must come together at this difficult time ... perhaps we can send Balogun as an emergency loan?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Are Bear bones some kind of fancy nutrition bought in by Guardiola ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If only they had an under 23s set up to promote from within. Foden is, according to Pep, the most talented footballer ever to grace this planet. But he can't a minute on the pitch.

Kyle Walker will find himself learning how to play centre back and their latest £50-60million full back will come in and play right back. Happily, Walker is a catastrophe defensively (except for his pace to get himself out of trouble from time to time) so City should be extremely vulnerable to teams who really attack them. Hopefully they'll get stung for a few points in the next few months and Liverpool will keep up the run. Not pro-Liverpool unilaterally, but I much prefer them to City.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
LaPorte out for months and now Stones out for 5/6 weeks leaving them with only one fit centre half and he is crap. Not a good decision to not buy in the window, as bad as us getting rid of all our attackers. Liverpool could walk the PL now

Oh dear oh dear, don't you just feel sooooo sorry for them . . .

NOT!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
That will be a £200m napkin sponsorship deal announced over Xmas then to fund January’s inevitable squad gap plugging

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Surely they are down to the bare bones, but fully understand that the emotional jolt that this news has caused everyone, probably played a part in the slip up.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I looked up the PL odds earlier today as I was curious what the loss of Laporte, Norwich beating City and Liverpool already having a 5-point lead had done to the odds. City were still very clear favourites at well under evens, and that's changed little now.

I'm genuinely surprised at the market still having Liverpool priced up as long as they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here