Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Sun what an absolutely gutter press paper it really is!

borat

Jul 16, 2003
But dangerous, with great influence, propaganda and political power. 3m read this toilet paper every day...

3 million is a massive underestimate - The Sun Online and The Mail Online reach over 25 million individuals each per month!

People need to realise that evertime you click on a link from an outlet like this it indirectly/or directly generates revenue for that publication.

Thats why the message should be ''Boycott the Sun and Sun Online''. People are too focused on the print version and not enough attention given to the power and reach of the websites.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised the Daily Mail's assault, yesterday, on the RNLI didn't get a mention here.

The RNLI spend 2% of their donations saving the lives of 'brown people' around the world and the Mail lost its shite.

Thankfully many many thousands of people (clearly not the Mail readers) became aware of this and made significant donations.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
So 14M leave voters are not Sun/Express/Mail readers................hmmm. Another stereotyping fail then.

They sell 3 million copies between them. Their digital reach is far further. Their influence over the voting population is clear and obvious.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
3 million is a massive underestimate - The Sun Online and The Mail Online reach over 25 million individuals each per month!

People need to realise that evertime you click on a link from an outlet like this it indirectly/or directly generates revenue for that publication.

Thats why the message should be ''Boycott the Sun and Sun Online''. People are too focused on the print version and not enough attention given to the power and reach of the websites.

Seems you beat me to it.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm surprised the Daily Mail's assault, yesterday, on the RNLI didn't get a mention here.

The RNLI spend 2% of their donations saving the lives of 'brown people' around the world and the Mail lost its shite.

Thankfully many many thousands of people (clearly not the Mail readers) became aware of this and made significant donations.

Yes, and Nigel Evans getting in on the act too, when the government doesn't contribute a single penny to the RNLI. Sickening.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So 14M leave voters are not Sun/Express/Mail readers................hmmm. Another stereotyping fail then.

3m buy a hardcopy version of those particular papers each day.

It doesn't mean it's the same 3m every day! :lolol:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
How is the story reg Stokes family of any public interest?

A family deals with the grief of a tragedy over 30 years ago and has it all rehashed around the world so The Sun gets a sensation story!

Have u only just realised how shit that paper is?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah well, good to see people sticking with their stereotypes.

Oh do piss off you bitter old man. The post you responded to did not mention political sides....just that The Sun’s reach is far reaching.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Yes, one readers comment has inspired me to take action on this outrage..

'Bigger loss next year. This man Dowie should be sacked. Why do PC fools like this believe the UK should have a responsibility to save the world. We shall no longer be supporting this organisation'

I'm going to support them instead

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

In some ways the Mail is worse than the Sun and it pretends to be a credible news source. That said the Telegraph these days isn't far behind...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No idea why people read news papers for news, its 90% bollocks

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here