Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] BFI Player - Very Interesting!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Stumbled across this on the internet. Loads of home movie archive stuff to watch for free which I found fascinating when I typed in Eastbourne (where I've lived since the late 1980's) and saw a 1960's carnival and a promo film.

Anyway, have a look and see what you can find. Fascinating.. I've just lost an hour in there!! :)

https://player.bfi.org.uk/free

Last edited:

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Seen a lot of BFI stuff on their Youtube channel, really interesting. There are some great old football films on there too.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If you can recommend a safe one I would be much obliged :)

Too many dodgy ones out there.

There are many, such as Express, offering one month free. Use 12 and there's your year. A free one I also use is Betternet. vpn.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just watched the one on Southwick beach from 1964. Fascinating - although whoever is behind the camera is clearly a raving PERV.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'm surprised this isn't publicised more.

Wouldn't it be great if the BFI could upload home movies of Towns and Cities, enhance them using today's technology, then have a huge archive with a one-off payment for a week's worth of binge-watching or something. I think this would suit a one-off payment as nobody is going to take out a monthly subscription for something like this.

Still, even the free stuff is great to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here